Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 02:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Default This is an Attack Site

Hello,When I opens the wahm site, I gets a message that this is an attack site. I gets a message that , this is an attack page , and I have been told not to enter this site as it may harms my computer etc. Please help me with this. Is it safe to open WAHM site on my PC.Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2015, 08:09 AM
WAHM Regular

i'm getting this as well
Old 01-29-2015, 08:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Me too! I get this message from Google every time I try to open this site, but only for the last three days or so.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:00 AM
Administrator

Me too. Just started this morning. Google Chrome and also Firefox
Old 01-29-2015, 05:23 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I was getting the same thing too and could only get through in certain folders through history. I'm on my phone but couldn't get in on my computer.

I'll have to try again and see.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Me too and set off my avast

Yep past three or four days been getting this message from google on a giant red page. To get around it I told it I wanted to go to this 'unsafe' site, then my avast went off and wouldn't let me in.

So the next day it did the same thing again but avast finally let me in.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes,I received the same message for the last four days
Old 01-30-2015, 10:45 PM
Writely Applied

Our community leader addressed the issue here: http://www.wahm.com/forum/site-relat...s-here-13.html

I believe the last time we had a similar problem it took a bit for Google's warning to go away. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Administrator
WAHM Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbirdy66 View Post
Our community leader addressed the issue here: http://www.wahm.com/forum/site-relat...s-here-13.html

I believe the last time we had a similar problem it took a bit for Google's warning to go away. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Hello all,

I do apologize for not updating everyone sooner, and for the inconvenience everyone experienced as a result of the malicious attack.

Our techs were able to find the source of the issue and remove it, but as you noticed it did affect loading the WAHM forums. The main WAHM page seems to have been unaffected.

We are connecting with Google right now to make sure their results are updated on their end just in case anyone is still experiencing errors.

I do recommend everyone who uses the internet at large to download and use the following programs regularly. I use them on all my computers and they have kept me virus-free for the last few years. If you have a different anti-virus program (that you pay for) please use that first, but if you do not have comprehensive spyware, malware, or anti-virus protection, these are great and free!

CCleaner - Keeps your PC junk-free
Spybot Search and Destroy - Anti-Spyware
MalewareBytes - Anti-Malware
Avast - Anti-Virus
Old 02-02-2015, 12:35 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thanks for the update. I am able to get back into everything now. I thought it was just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandiNett View Post
Hello all,

I do apologize for not updating everyone sooner, and for the inconvenience everyone experienced as a result of the malicious attack.

Our techs were able to find the source of the issue and remove it, but as you noticed it did affect loading the WAHM forums. The main WAHM page seems to have been unaffected.

We are connecting with Google right now to make sure their results are updated on their end just in case anyone is still experiencing errors.

I do recommend everyone who uses the internet at large to download and use the following programs regularly. I use them on all my computers and they have kept me virus-free for the last few years. If you have a different anti-virus program (that you pay for) please use that first, but if you do not have comprehensive spyware, malware, or anti-virus protection, these are great and free!

CCleaner - Keeps your PC junk-free
Spybot Search and Destroy - Anti-Spyware
MalewareBytes - Anti-Malware
Avast - Anti-Virus

Closed Thread