Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:20 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm also getting that with chrome started yesterday
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 08:22 AM
Super WAHM

Getting the malware warning as well
Old 01-25-2013, 08:27 AM
Grand WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiders View Post
I'm also getting that with chrome started yesterday
Yes this started last night here as well.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:43 AM
Super WAHM

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on Work From Home - Work at Home Jobs, Recipes & Articles For Moms - WAHM.com.
Content from starlinenailspa.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
Old 01-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Grand WAHM

its driving me crazy
Old 01-25-2013, 09:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Default malware error can't view anything

hello i haven't been here in months, today i come and just about any page on here brings up this:

Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on Work From Home - Work at Home Jobs, Recipes & Articles For Moms - WAHM.com.
Content from deundervurderede.dk, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

all i can do is keep going back.. i finally got logged in... i started on the home page went here: "Browse Newest Articles", then "Starting Your Business" then "4 reasons to consider building an iphone app"

it took me to that page as I was reading the above warning page pops up and i can't do anything but click 'back' then i tried other links even going into this forum and after a few seconds that page pops up again.

hope you find the problem and fix it!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:34 AM
WAHM Regular

I have been getting the warning that Norton blocked a High Intrusion attempt. This has happened last night and today. While I was trying to copy to the clipboard, my Norton went away and I immediately closed this website and rebooted. This is what was copied:

Category: Intrusion Prevention
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description
2013-01-25 11:07:22,High,An intrusion attempt by 88.198.76.172 was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: Malicious Website Accessed 2,No Action Required,No Action Required,"88.198.76.172, 80",xmtxoxu.changeip.name/temp/newyear/310ac6c/?cmp=10,
Network traffic from <b>xmtxoxu.changeip.name/temp/newyear/310ac6c/?cmp=10</b> matches the signature of a known attack. The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME1\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Grand WAHM

something is definitely here as of yesterday.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:03 AM
Super WAHM

Content from dwain.de, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
Go back Advanced
Old 01-25-2013, 10:07 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodiO View Post
Content from dwain.de, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Go back Advanced
I got this same message from Chrome, except mine was for the Advertise Your Business pages.