NOT Happy

• I just got a phone call from a Tracy Coffee, not sure of the spelling, who said that she got my information off of this site and saw that I was also into Network Marketing and did I keep my 'options' open while I was working my current business. I told her NO and that I did NOT appreciate her taking my information and contacting me by phone. My phone number is not on her and neither is my address. I assume she got my number from an online phone book. She said she had read my posts. I don't know what company she is with, I didn't give her the opportunity to tell me. I told her that it was deplorable to do what she did.
    I'm going to go take all info off of my profile now. Just wanted people to be aware
  • Hi Lora
    I just had to click on your active website link to find the information
    I dont think your caller got it from this site!

Bonnie
  • She very well could have gotten it off my site, but that is not what she said. I just wanted people to be aware of her unethical behavior. Doesn't matter where she got it, it's wrong and I did not solicit anything from her, nor give her my information telling her I was interested in whatever she had to offer.
    I am not bashing the site or anything even remotely close to that. I just wanted people to be aware of her and what she is doing. I have removed everything from my profile so it doesn't happen again. And I will remove my signature as well. Thanks!
  • I got the same call this afternoon
    It was all good though she was a Sweet girl I told her no thank you. I am happy with the company I am with.

But yes I can see how that would upset you. I will be sure to make the Admin aware of the situation.

Lets make it a great day!

~Amy
  • Whether or not she was sweet is not even the issue. The issue is what she is doing is wrong and the way she is going about it is wrong and whether or not she is getting the info from profiles, or signatures is wrong. Just because I have a signature that is my business does not give anyone the right to get my phone number and call me to recruit me to another business. It is there for customers to call with questions or get more information about MY business. The fact that others choose to misuse that speaks volumes for the kind of person they are, IMHO It is something I would never do and I don't appreciate the fact that she did it. The fact that you got a call as well tells me that she is hunting for info on everyone she can on here and that there are probably others who have gotten the same call.