Report WAHM Website Problems Here

You're on Page 17 of 17
Go to
  • I can't get any link on the job posting page , any update pls.
  • Working on it. Ran into some issues.
  • Lock Icons
    What is the point of having a forum if people can't make comments/posts?

Why are most of the forums closed for posting?

What is going on here?
  • If people would take the time to read the posting rules before posting, many posts would not be taken down.
    The forums that get closed are older ones that spammers use for spam advertising with links
  • Quote: If people would take the time to read the posting rules before posting, many posts would not be taken down.
    The forums that get closed are older ones that spammers use for spam advertising with links

Are you addressing me?

My question was not about posts being taken down but entire forums being closed for posting at all.

All those lock icons make the site look like it's dead.

It's too bad because people really need this right now.

• older posts that get alot of out of the country SPAM (inclucing spam links) are closed for obvious reason.
    My two cents if you are unfamiliar with posting rules is to take the time to read all of them. It helps keep your posts alive and well. Posts that have not had any action other them spammers, do get closed.
  • Ive already asked IT for help, you are low on the list (which I have told you) You cannot have two accounts, but I do not have theh power to delete one. As per your request I did change your name and email.