Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 03:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Hi...I liked the old site better :(

Sorry, but I have been gone for awhile and this is the first time back, I really liked the old site way better, somehow the feel of this one seems kinda I dunno generic or something the other one was more of a cozy friendlier look and feel...just my opinion...thanks ...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 05:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Default old site

So did I Dano. I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way. We are both going to have to adapt to the change.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:52 PM
WAHM Regular

exactly.....
Old 11-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Banned

Who doesn't? In fact I've just had my FOURTH post deleted. Everyone was deleted within 30 mins. The ONLY one that could have possibly broken the rules was one for a focus group. The link included was NOT an affiliate link. There are hundreds of those posts in the telecommuting section from other members and from recruiters. Their posts were not deleted.

The rules state no survey links.. so I have no problem with that one being deleted. (even though again, there are hundreds that have not been deleted) My other posts however, broke NO rules. Where did they go and why? Lets not forget there are at least four other posts right now that DO violate the rules but they are all still there..

Just again tonight.. another post gone that didn't violate any rules.

It's not just me.. yesterday talking to another lady, she had a post removed, yet two other similiar posts reamined on the same board.

Wahm.com is not what it used to be.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:53 PM
WAHM Regular

I like the old way better
Old 11-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photomom04 View Post
Wahm.com is not what it used to be.
It sure isn't. Since Cheryl sold it, and the new owners have changed things so drastically, I rarely even come here anymore. I used to be here at least twice a day. Now, maybe once every two to three weeks.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs down been away and the new format frankly sucks

I'm glad you guys decided to re-imagine the site but you took two steps forward and five steps back. It kinda looks like a 5 year old girl was give free reign over beginner html. The other was more plain but looked better.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:15 AM
WAHM Master

Hey, folks.

The rules of this board are exactly the same as they were when Cheryl was the owner. In that respect, nothing has changed. We just have more moderators now to handle the board, so things are taken care of a little more quickly in some areas.

Secondly, if you have a post deleted and you are not contacted by a moderator, please contact one of the moderators of that particular folder to find out why. Usually someone will contact you, but obviously that's not always the case.

Third, if you see posts that you think are violating the rules, could you please hit the report button? That's what it's for. By reporting it, you bring attention to it and we can take care of it.

Lastly, if you have issues with respect to the aesthetics of the board, please contact user wahmib because there is nothing I can do to change it.

For those who need to re-familiarize themselves with the rules of the board, please see: http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-a...ere-rules.html

And for the Telecommuting Moms section specifically: http://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommut...ease-read.html

Thanks!

Closed Thread