Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:58 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default What do you think of K&R?

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new K&R fashion jewelry line. I got to see all 30 pieces at conference, and also saw people wearing many of the pieces, so I'm glad to share my thoughts and opinions or answer questions.

Among the age 20-something Silpada employees working the conference, the most common piece I saw them wearing was the Blue Streak necklace (which Accessories magazine featured yesterday as its piece of the day). According to one I spoke to, they get to "check out" pieces to wear during conference, and many of them chose that piece.

Personally, I prefered the pieces with more of an antique brass look and feel to the brighter brass pieces, but that's both a personal preference and a skin coloring thing. I saw many women wearing the Crystal Token necklace, which is very bright, and it looked great.

I gave a catalog to my neighbor who has lots of friends who are into gold jewelry, and asked her to give me her opinion. And, I reached out to a young college-age rep lead I met earlier in the year to see what she thinks. Can't wait to hear from them both!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2014, 07:16 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Well, I think you know the answer from me! I love it so much that I re- signed up under you!! I think it adds a wonderful dimension to the Silpada Sterling designs, I love it all!
Old 07-24-2014, 04:19 AM
WAHM Fanatic

And I'm so excited that the versatility has drawn you back to Silpada! Thanks so much for joining my team.