Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Super WAHM

Default Had a fantastic new rep interview!

I just have to share! I had a really great sit down with a potential rep on Friday. He was super knowledgable and knew the company inside and out! I was so impressed. His wife said he should look into Silpada and man, did he ever! He did have questions, but he was already 98% sure about Silpada just from doing his "homework". He's going to be shadowing some of my parties and events this month and is looking forward to meeting my team

For anyone thinking about signing up, look at what we have to offer! I love that we don't have to "push" people into signing up, that our company benefits speak for themselves.

Happy holidays all!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 05:51 PM
WAHM Fanatic

A male rep? Awesome! He sounds fantastic!

I had my meeting with my new recruit last week and she is absolutely awesome! She knew so much already, but we went over a number of success strategies and did the pencil test. It helped convince her to spend the $1000 on 50% off jewelry to get the bonus display items from Silpada.

Her kickoff is scheduled 1/9, and we're going to team up so that I can help her through it. Plus she's booking parties now for the rest of the month. We are going to stack the deck to ensure SUCCESS in her first 100 days!

I am so excited as well. It's great to have a recruit that is so motivated and engaged! Congratulations on your fantastic interview - you seem like a great sponsor and coach, so I'm sure you will help him achieve his full potential in the business!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:19 AM
WAHM Fanatic

My new rep was approved yesterday and her kickoff is Monday! We are both super excited. PLUS, I'm only one more qualified rep away from SRAT (plus $500 PCV, which I'll have by the end of the month). I'm really motivated to get there, so this is going to be a busy month!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Super WAHM

Congrats, Liz!!! Way to go!!! You'll get to SRAT for sure