Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Super WAHM

Default Wash 'N Toss Soap

Do you like using the same soap that thousands and thousands of people use when they go out in the public every day? Especially in the summer, when you are out and about and need to wash your hands, do you REALLY want to touch the same soap dispensers that everyone else touches?

With my "Wash 'n Toss" Silk Soap Petals, you will never have to be caught without soap or using those "Public Restroom Soap" ever again.

Check out my website at Wash 'n Toss Soap for more info.

I take fabric / silk rose petals and dip them, one by one, in scented Olive Oil soap to create these exquisite, Wash 'n Toss soap. Carry some with you when you go out in your bag and you always have your own, personal soap to wash your hands with. Just rinse your hands, use a petal (or a piece of one (1/4 of a petal is enough for one use)) for the soap, toss the petal once the soap is gone, rinse again and you are good to go.

Check it out... You get 10 large petals, in your favorite color / scent combination (as everything is made to order you can get pink, lavender scented soaps, or blue cucumber melon) in an organza bag for just $4 or 3 bags for $10. Buyer pays shipping and shipping will be combined.

To order, e-mail me through my website or send a PM through here... Also great for party favors

Las
Attached Images
File Type: jpg petals.jpg (5.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg pink petals.jpg (8.6 KB, 3 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

That is so neat ! It's a great idea, I hate when there is no soap ! lol

Tags
exquisite, personal, soap, soap petals, wash 'n toss soap