Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Super WAHM

Default Hand Dipped Silk Soap Petals - Great Easter Hostess / Basket gift / treat

Whether you are looking for a luxurious treat for yourself or a unique gift for another, Hand Dipped Silk Soap Petals are an awesome choice. Silk Rose Petals, hand dipped, one by one, in scented / tinted Olive Oil Soap, are perfect to be used in many different ways.

Read on to find out the many different ways you can use Hand Dipped Silk Soap Petals...

I take Silk Rose Petals, and gently dip them, one by one, in scented olive oil based soap to create this exquisite treat. The Soap Petals comes in an organza gift bag, ready to be given as a gift. These can be the perfect gift for anyone. You are sure to be always remembered as the person who gave a gift that was actually usable, enjoyable and unique.

These petals can be used as:

Air Freshener for your car or a small room

Guest Soap - These will look so pretty on a nice soap dish in your bathroom. Your guests would use a petal to wash their hands with and toss it away, reducing the amount of germs shared

Personal, Wash "n" Toss Soap - Who doesn't hate having to use public restrooms. As if having to use a toilet that thousands have used before you, isn't bad enough, you have to touch the same soap dispenser that thousands have touched before you. Have you noticed that some people come out of the stall and go directly to the soap dispenser and will not rinse their hands before touching it? YUCK!!! Now you have a solution for this disgusting problem. Carry my soap petals in your bag and every time you go into a public bathroom, wash your hands with a petal and toss it away. You cannot go wrong with this. This comes in handy especially if you have a little child that loves to touch everything when they go into a public restroom. Just wash their little hands and let them keep smelling how good the hands smell instead of them touching everything else they see.

Use them to pamper yourself - You have had an extremely long and stressful days and at the end of the day you just want to unwind and relax. Here is a recipe that you are sure to love. Draw yourself a nice, hot bubble bath. Dim or turn off the lights. Put some music on and grab a glass of wine. Throw in some of my petals in your bath. Get in the bath and ENJOY AND RELAX! You will absolutely LOVE these bubble baths with petals. What a romantic / luxurious pampering session this will be! Note: The petals by themselves is not enough to create bubbles in a bubble bath as each has just a coating of soap. However, it will leave you smelling amazingly great and feeling renewed.

Or use them as a gentle body loofa. Whatever way you use these, you are sure to fall in love with these petals.

Whether you are looking for a gift for a co-worker, friend, family member, kid's teachers, neighbor, an acquaintance or even a thank you gift for your customers if you have a business, these will be perfect. Just put one petal in a small Ziplock Baggie with your business card and pass them out. The people that get your card will REMEMBER YOU as you give them something special, different and practical. These will also make for perfect Easter Basket treats or Easter Hostess gifts.

Check out www.gourmetscents.info and click on Soap Petals for the colors / scents available.

Priced affordably at 10 Petals, in an Organza Gift Bag for just $3 or 50 petals for just $10 (buyer pays shipping) these Hand Dipped Silk Soap Petals are an AWESOME treat for ANY occasion.

I have lots of other soaps on my website too and each one is hand made to order. Please check out my website at www.gourmetscents.info

Like my fanpage at Log In | Facebook

Las
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Green Soap petals.jpg (27.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Red Soap Petals.jpg (30.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Purple Soap Petals.jpg (30.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Yellow Soap Petals.jpg (33.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg pink petals.jpg (26.2 KB, 1 views)
Sponsored Links