Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered WAHM

Wink Delicious Peppermint Fudge (Also: Pumpkin, Oreo)

Let me introduce my newest treat: Peppermint Fudge! Made with creamy white gourmet chocolate and real, crushed candy canes giving it a peppermint-y goodness, and just in time for Christmas and holiday gifts and entertaining.

Also available:
Pumpkin Pie Fudge! I whip this fudge up homemade using creamy white gourmet chocolate combined with pure pumpkin. I then add traditional pumpkin pie spices. It gets poured onto a thick, buttery graham cracker crust, frozen the night before shipping so it arrives fresh at your door. This fudge is just in time for Fall and makes a delicious gift for family and friends!

And:
Oreo Fudge: Creamy gourmet white chocolate. Loads of freshly crushed Oreo cookies. A decadent, rich, thick Oreo crust. (I use nearly a whole full-sized package of Oreos on each batch, making it chock-full and yummalicious!)

~~~**NOTICE: Holiday Shipping**~~~
As per the USPS website, all orders need to be SHIPPED by December 21 for Priority Mail to get it to you in time for Christmas day. Because of this, normal orders need to be placed by December 18 for shipping on the 21st. For expedited orders placed December 19-20, there will be a $6 expedition fee.
USPS - 2009 Holiday Shipping Cut off Dates

Last edited by joannesweet; 12-11-2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: added links
Sponsored Links

Tags
candy, christmas, fudge, gift, holiday