Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Super WAHM

Default Hand dipped silk soap petals - ***sale***

Worried about the swine flu going around all over and you catching it? Well, reduce the chance of that happening by getting some of my hand dipped silk soap petals and use them to wash your hands with and toss it away. Your hands will smell good and they will be a whole lot cleaner than if you had washed your hands with the same soap that everyone else touches.

Other uses for these amazing soap petals are:
Use as air fresheners for your car / underwear drawer
Use as guest soap for your bathroom - guests wash and just toss away the petal - more hygienic
Sprinkle a few petals in your bath to pamper yourself or to create a luxurious and romantic ambiance

Each silk petal is hand dipped, one by one in scented Olive Oil soap. Nothing made and sitting on a shelf. Many scents / colors are available.

They will make for great gifts for anyone... especially the kid's teachers. I also do wedding / party favours with these petals. Will ship worldwide (You pay shipping) and I also do sell them wholesale.

For the rest of the day today (09/09/09) and tomorrow (till 11.59pm) these petals will be on sale for 10% off retail price (25 pk or larger). That is an awesome deal. Please remember I do everything by hand, after the order is received and it does take a couple of days to get it done and shipped out.

Go to Soap Petals for more info

Contact me via here or e-mail at [email protected] or on Yahoo and AOL IM as Candleladylas for more information.

Get your orders in NOW....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blue petals.jpg (30.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg purple petals.jpg (27.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg plumeriarosepetalscloseupwithglitte.jpg (25.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg green soap petals.jpg (30.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by lasanthi; 09-09-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Sponsored Links