Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-09-2011, 09:22 AM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up The answer

Greetings,

Yesterday I heard an interview on the radio as I drove back from the lake. The question to the guy was about how he changed his business. Evidently his business made huge gains over a period of 3 or 4 years.

The reason was simple, he said "I just had to change myself in some areas." When I heard him say that and then describe his personal development, I of course thought about our business in Shaklee. It is rather simplistic but not necessarily easy to build this business. The key factor of course is our personal development and who and what we become as we pursue success building our Shaklee businesses.

What is it that you have to change about yourself in order to have your business grow? Is it a better attitude? Work habits? Setting goals? Developing skills...prospecting and presenting? Becoming more fearless? Working harder?

It is something to think about. In Shaklee we have everything a person could ever want for building a business and experiencing success. We have the company, incredible products, Roger Barnett and staff for leadership, incentives galore such as more income and trips and of course earn a car. Plus we can earn residual income. All in all, as far as I'm concerned, we've got an awesome opportunity to work on as well as to offer others.

If your business is growing the way you want it to, my congratulations. If you are not experiencing growth the way you desire, ask yourself, what do I have to change about myself to change my business? Believe it or not, that is THE ANSWER.

Enthusiastically,

Gary Burke

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 09-21-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Please use normal capitalization and punctuation per rules
Sponsored Links

Tags
shaklee, shaklee business, success