Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-30-2014, 08:25 AM
WAHM Addict

Default IPad's

I'm having a blast with the IPHONE AP. I decided to dig out my OLD IPAD and add the ap to it as well. It wouldn't ad. I took it to the Apple store to test,and found out it was so old it still had IOS 5. the thing must be 10 years sold ..... We have to have IOS 7 for the new technology.

I just picked up a new one and was blown away. It's speedy and the ap works so cool. The neat thing with Apple, is they set up everything for you and when they were done, everything from my phone ended up on my new IPAD.

Now I can send cards and gifts from my IPAD and my phone both. I'm having a lot of fun with this, Makes life so much easier.

We visited the home show yesterday and showed people how to send a card from there, Met some great people that were blown away by this amazing technology.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2014, 09:45 PM
WAHM Regular

I was so thrilled when the mobile apps came out - was waiting for that and didn't really use my account much until the apps came along. I was never at my desktop computer long enough to create cards from there. So exciting!!
Old 09-14-2014, 09:56 PM
WAHM Addict

Yes it makes it simple to send a card on the go, wherever you are. The neat part is the card is still stored in history just like you were on a laptop or pc. Isn't progress great?

Tags
cards, iphone