Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:45 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default SendOutCards is still here!

There may not be a lot of activity on THIS board but the energy at SendOutCards is greater than ever! With the new SendCere - pinterest-like sharing platform, upcoming new 2.0 website, incredible enhancements to the compensation plan (Splash Paks and Manager's Pool) there has NEVER been more activity in my business! I am so excited to be a part of this soon-to-be Billion Dollar Company and we are just getting started! BDABB BABY!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2014, 06:14 PM
WAHM Master

While sendoutcards is not my main business, I absolutely LOVE the company, the system, the vibe and the growth since I joined over 3 years ago. I have quite a few customers who just love it too. I find the more you use it, the more you realize the value, ease and convenience. seems so "old school" to go to the store and buy a card,doesn't it?
I've even sent my own kids cards, at our house, with pics of them playing sports or a trip we took and they think they are awesome! My parents FRAME the ones I send them.
I also think the gifts rock! Very cool :-)
Old 07-20-2014, 05:34 PM
WAHM Regular

As a long time customer and not having used it in awhile, I'm curious as to what has changed about the company? What has been added or dropped from the product offerings?
Old 07-20-2014, 06:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Oops. Well, this is embarrassing! It's been so long since I've logged in that I can't remember my password or the email address I have on file! All I can find that I have written down on a piece of paper is my username. Guess I'll have to wait until they're open tomorrow and call to see what can be done.

Edited to add: I came across an email address that I was getting reminders to but when I put that in to get sent my password, it says its not on file... The only thing I can think of is, they've purged me from the system after being inactive for so long. Darn! I sent them an email and hopefully I'll hear something positive back tomorrow. *Sigh*

One thing I've never been able to understand is why can't potential customers/reps see what SOC offers? Until you join, you are not allowed to see inside. I saw they added an exciting new food gift...birthday cookies? Do they also offer like 3 D pop up cards?

Last edited by rehouseavet; 07-20-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 04:48 AM
WAHM Fanatic

There is A LOT going on right now! The entire SOC software platform is being replaced sometime in the next few months. They haven't told us exactly what it will look like, but it will be mobile responsive so that people will be able to send cards and gifts on the go.

We have SendCere being released on July 28. This is our new social media sharing platform for SOC where customers and distributors will be able to share their cards and see/send cards that others have created. Most importantly, when these cards are shared on social media sites, potential customers will be able click a link (from facebook, pinterest, instagram, etc.) and immediately get to that card to send it. (And the distributor who shared it gets a new customer.)

Rehouseavet - I would recommend you use the Live Chat option from the Help Tab to get your log in information - it will be much quicker than waiting for an email.

I don't know why you can't get to the online gift catalog anymore - it used to be public - but here is a link to our current gift guide - this is just a fraction of what we offer in our gift store: https://www.sendoutcards.com/media/pdf/giftguide.pdf

Last edited by dawnmo; 07-21-2014 at 04:49 AM.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

Wow! They're really growing and adding! Thank you for the link, Dawn! Is there one with the birthday cookies as well? I'm so mad that I totally forgot to call them today so I'll call them tomorrow but will also try that live chat link as well. Unfortunately, it's too late now so I'll try in the morning. I just hope they haven't deactivated my ID...