Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Tell me more about SOC I know you are sending out cards but to who how do you make money doing this and how much does it cost to get started or is this just a business for personal use only. Please explain here because my pm stays full a lot so you might not be able to contact me there
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2007, 08:18 PM
WAHM Addict

I would love to give you more information. Give me a moment to type it up and I will repost it here for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Send Out Cards is a wonderful greeting card program that you access online from any computer. You create the cards on the PC, and SOC prints, stuffs, stamps and sends them via USPS so the recipient receives a beautiful REAL card right in their mailbox.

It is convenient for sending single cards out, and also multiple cards (one can literally send thousands if they like in roughly the same amount of time it would take to send one).

Cards are sent using a point system which keeps it simple -
1 point - postcard
2 points - standard card
upload a picture in either of the above (or to use a Picture Plus card) - add a point.

Postage is also purchased at USPS rates and held in an "expense" account.

With that said, Send Out Cards is not only a wonderful business opportunity for those that want to promote it, but it is also a great product for a retail or wholesale customer that doesn't want a business opportunity attached. The product is inexpensive compared to purchasing cards in the stores in this day and age - we literally have an entire greeting card store at our fingertips!

There are several retail accounts available -
* the free account, which has a requirement of a monthly commitment of at least 20 points per month (9.80) - postage is extra.
* There is the $25 annual account that has enough points and postage to send 10 standard cards (standard meaning, not using the picture upload, which takes an extra point).
* There is the Picture Plus account which is $99 - and it allows you to literally create your own cards using any image file (recommend 300dpi resolution) - whether it's a photograph or digital artwork of some sort. With Picture Plus, you have the ability to truly have FUN creating cards with borders, thought and voice bubbles, etc.

The Wholesale account, which is $298, starts you off with 200 points as well as a handwriting font, signatures, and includes Picture Plus.

The Entrepreneur account, which is the distributor package, is $398.

Check out this link (not specific to me) for more information as to the ways you can become a sender of cards https://www.sendoutcards.com/cgi-bin...kthrough_3ways::

As for income earning, there are many ways you can earn as a distributor for Send Out Cards.

Coaching bonus for signing up entrepreneurs and wholesale accounts - $120 each

Picture Plus retail bonus - $20

As you get retail accounts signing up with you, many will choose to be on an auto-order of points. For example, for every auto-order of 50 points (a monthly commitment of $24.50), you get $9 out of that, every month. And that's just one customer. Retail accounts are wonderful to have, it brings in a wonderful residual commission, and that is one that can actually happen fairly quickly.

We are also paid a percentage of volume sold - the percentage depends on what level you are at. This is the part that starts small and builds up over time - although on top of that $9 you earn for each of your retail customers that are on a 50 points auto-order of points, you also earn 5% for the total volume of your points and your retail customers points.

There is a lot to learn about the commission - and I did a VERY brief rundown for you. Feel free to visit one of our websites from our links - and please sign up for a free trial and test drive the system yourself. It may be something you'd like to do for a business, or to simply become a customer. Either way - you will love Send Out Cards! Check out our newest DVD - it's now online here https://www.sendoutcards.com/cgi-bin...tunities:26236

Please let me know if I can answer anything else for you Edited by: SandyMilton
Old 12-14-2007, 09:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I <3 SendOutCards, but I am a touch biased.[img]smileys/smiley14.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2007, 09:15 PM
WAHM Addict

LOL Me too Lucas
Old 12-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Grand WAHM

Send Out Cards is really a wonderful service and company!

https://www.sendoutcards.com/cgi-bin...tunities:21965

Lori MorenoEdited by: SuccessTeam
Old 12-14-2007, 11:42 PM
WAHM Regular

This is a lot to take in what comes with the free/$25 offer because I don't want to invest a hold lot I will look at the websites above I really don't understand the point system
Old 12-15-2007, 04:43 AM
WAHM Addict

The point system used to confuse me at first as well when I first became a retail customer so long ago - but once I started using the system, I understood.

With the $25 annual account, you get 20 points and $4.10 in postage - enough to complete 10 standard cards. You can also purchase points and postage (expense) as you need without being on any monthly commitment.

With the free account, you need to be on a monthly commitment to purchase points - which the minimum is $9.80 a month plus tax for 20 points, another option is $24.50 a month for 50 points. You will need to add postage (expense) to this account at the time of sign up because it does not come with it from the start like the annual account.

With the point system - what you are buying are strictly points at .49 cents each and you will use those points as you see fit. If you want to use them all for postcards, you can do that. If you want to use them all for standard cards, you can do that too. If you want to start uploading pictures, the points are there for that!

1 point - postcard
2 points - standard card
add 1 point to either of the above if you want to upload pictures to the postcard or card.

If you'd like to give me a call sometime today I'd be more than happy to answer your questions without pressure or expectations!

My phone is 850-567-6281
Old 12-15-2007, 05:28 AM
Super WAHM

HI Sandy -

Good answers - and so thorough!

The point system can be confusing at first, but one thing that helps explain it I think, is that they do it in points because retail accounts pay one amount per point, .49, and wholesale accounts and entrepreneurs pay less per point, .31.

So the costs are:

postcard = .49 retail, .31 wholesale
greeting card with an envelope = .98 retail, .62 wholesale!!!
greeting card in envelope with pictures uploaded = 1.47 retail, .93 wholesale

The above prices do not include postage, which is taken at the standard postal rate, for example .41 to mail a greeting card in an envelope.

The points do not expire, and you can buy extra points at any time.

Sandy is very good at answering questions, so you have good help!

Have a wonderful day -

Autumn

Old 12-15-2007, 09:33 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Great summary, Sandy!

Old 12-15-2007, 10:03 AM
WAHM Regular

If you are confused about points, just look at it this way:

Retail Postcard: $.90 Sent
Retail Custom Postcard (Requires Retail Package Plus): $1.39 Sent
Retail Greeting Card: $1.39 Sent
Retail Custom Greeting Card (Requires Retail Package Plus): $1.88 Sent