Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-10-2007, 08:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Quick question, I am signed up for CM to receive the discount. What happens if one quarter I do not make my quota? Will I be able to start getting the discount at some point again or would I have to re-sign or what?

Thanks!

Emily
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2007, 06:49 AM
WAHM Regular

thats what i am wondering. i just got a email from my CM rep about a special in the sign up and i am wondering if i would even be able to keep the quota. last i heard it was $500. there is no way i would be able to do that.

so what would happen? anybody?
Old 02-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Super WAHM

what was the sign up special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassyfaye

thats what i am wondering. i just got a email from my CM rep about a special in the sign up and i am wondering if i would even be able to keep the quota. last i heard it was $500. there is no way i would be able to do that.

so what would happen? anybody?
Old 02-12-2007, 01:17 PM
WAHM Regular

well i dunno if its just my rep or what because i know shes been trying to get me to sign on forever... but she offered me

you can sign on in March for $72.00 and change!That is $500 worth of product for that
amount of money.

There are new changes in requirements per month to stay active, etc. I don't think you would have a problem at ALL....they are really making it easier than ever.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:37 PM
WAHM Regular

You can take a leave of absence for 3 months which would waive the quota requirement. However, you can only do this once. If you deactivate I believe you have to wait 6 months, pay a fee either $25 or $50 and then buy a new kit if it has been longer than 6 months.

The new career plan will have a minimum of $150 retail value per month ($105 cost to you) with 2 months per calendar year where you do not have to meet the minimum. Apparantly, they are also redoing the commission and bonuses to make it more lucrative for even the consultants who only have an occasional get together. I would try to hang on until July when these new policies will go into place to see how you like it.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:00 AM
Registered WAHM

If someone would PM me details on the sign up in March and the requiremnts to stay active, I would greatly appreciate it. I have wanted to do CM for a long time but there was no way I could keep up with the old requirements.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Desiree

In March if you holdl a get together and have $400 in sales, then you can buy the consultant kit for $72.40 - with over $450 worth of products. The new requirements which I believe will start in June or July, will be $150 a month is sales (which would cost you $105) and you are allowed 2 months a year which the sales quota will be waived.

If you want more info, please feel free to pm me or email me at

kmbrandtcmc at verzon dot net

Old 02-15-2007, 02:53 PM
WAHM Regular

hahaha my rep didnt tell me all that lol. i could never keep up with any of that. thanks anyway though.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Registered WAHM

Just to clarify a little on the previous posts. What I understand is the quota is $500 retail (approx. $350 actual money) every 3 months, however you no longer have to do that all at once. You can order $100 one month and $200 the next two for example. Also, the shipping charges have changed effective Mar 1. Instead of $18 shipping on each order no matter what the size, it is now 7% shipping on each order over $100. A $1-$100 order would be $7 shipping.

Any further questions, please feel free to contact me. I'm a stay at home mom and could never afford to purchase $500 every 3 months either, but I've been active since Aug '06.

[email protected]
www.mycmsite.com/dclifton