Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlightishere View Post
I am considering joining Scentsy because my consultant isn't selling anymore
I don't really want to sell it as a business opportunity at this time, but because I have a few family and friends that want to place orders with our former consultant from time to time. I guess my question is, should I become a consultant just to place periodic orders for friends and family? And, do you thing I will meet the quota of the $150 rolling sales this way? Is this even realistic?

Thanks for any and all input!!

It's very realistic! $150 in sales during one month in a 3 month period is really very little. Just have your family/friends all order at the same time and you should be good. But just like the previous poster said you might be surprised and enjoy it and want to really get a business going!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2013, 06:56 AM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlightishere View Post
I am considering joining Scentsy because my consultant isn't selling anymore
I don't really want to sell it as a business opportunity at this time, but because I have a few family and friends that want to place orders with our former consultant from time to time. I guess my question is, should I become a consultant just to place periodic orders for friends and family? And, do you thing I will meet the quota of the $150 rolling sales this way? Is this even realistic?

Thanks for any and all input!!
If you don't want to be a consultant or are concerned with the quota, you can become a preferred customer with our new Customer Loyalty Program and you can still earn extras by making purchases with no minimums ever to meet, no cost to join. That option is available for those who really just want to purchase now and then but would like a little extra perks than being a straight customer.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:42 AM
Registered WAHM

You have received a lot of great advice from this thread! I hope you have found the answers you are looking for! Best of luck in whatever you decide!
Old 09-05-2013, 07:57 AM
WAHM Regular

My consultant did refer me to her consultant. She is kinda hard to get a hold of. I have sent her an email on her web page because I want a couple of the new Fall/Winter Catalogs and need to order a replacement top for the Cherry Blossom warmer. I haven't heard back. So, I don't really want to bother anyone that's why I thought I could just do it myself.

Does anyone know if you can pick which warmer and scent bars you get in the start up kit?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Awesome WAHM

No you do not get to pick the warmer...but if you call they will tell you which warmer you are getting. Also you will only get 1 "bar" of scent...but you will get testers of all the different scents we have.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Registered WAHM

Default About the 150$ to stay active

Ok say I buy the scent of the month every month does that 35$ go towards my 150$ to stay active? Thanks
Old 09-16-2013, 05:34 AM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaMae View Post
Ok say I buy the scent of the month every month does that 35$ go towards my 150$ to stay active? Thanks
Yes that does count toward that 150 PRV amount.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Relief

That is such a relief thank you. I will be getting the scent of the month every month I can sell the bars from it for around 50 easily so I am sure I will be able to keep myself active. This was a deal breaker for me since I don't know to many people who love scentsy and buy it Like me and my sister n laws and we are only usually able to buy 3-4 times a year. So awesome. Also If I were to be on someones team would their percentage come out of my percentage? Thank you so much for all the help Hoping to place my order today or tomorrow for my starter kit so excited LOVE LOVE Scentsy
Old 09-16-2013, 03:11 PM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaMae View Post
Also If I were to be on someones team would their percentage come out of my percentage? Thank you so much for all the help Hoping to place my order today or tomorrow for my starter kit so excited LOVE LOVE Scentsy
We have a two-tiered compensation plan. If your upline hits her/his qualifications then that person will receive a percentage of your sales, However it doesn't come OUT of our sales or your percentage. The upline will receive a percentage in addition to what you will receive. You will get paid regardless of what the upline does or gets. The pay comes out of the corporate office, not out of each other.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:10 PM
Registered WAHM

Thank you everyone for all your help. After reading all the responses I've decided that Scentsy isn't the company for me at this time.