Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Question Wanna sell Scentsy, but...

I have a few questions. Hoping you can all help me out.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Scentsy, and when people come in my house, they rave about how good it smells. So hello! Why not sell it, right?
Well first off, I wanna make sure I know all about it before I drop $100 on the sales kit.

What do you have to pay for? I know the website, right? Anything else?
What if no one buys anything? Do I just keep my sales kit, no questions asked?
How much of the profit do we keep?
How much of a discount do we get?

THANKS!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighann Yeager Platt View Post
I have a few questions. Hoping you can all help me out.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Scentsy, and when people come in my house, they rave about how good it smells. So hello! Why not sell it, right?
Well first off, I wanna make sure I know all about it before I drop $100 on the sales kit.

What do you have to pay for? I know the website, right? Anything else? When you first join you get the web site for free for 3 months and then if you choose to keep it you pay for it. There is nothing that you HAVE to pay for it is all if you would like to pay for it.
What if no one buys anything? Do I just keep my sales kit, no questions asked? You pay for everything in your kit so when it comes it is yours. Even if you never sell anything you get to keep what came to you
How much of the profit do we keep?you start off making 20% and then when you hit 1000 point (most the time it is a point a dollar) you get bumped up to 25% for life. There is more but that is the basic start. When you get people below you you can make a bonus off of them and so on.
How much of a discount do we get? There is no discount off the top of what you buy, but since you are buying it from yourself you get the commission on it. So if you are at 20% you get 20% back when you get the commission.

THANKS!!!

Hope that helped answered some questions you had,
Jessica
Old 10-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Scentsational Director

Hey girl! I'm sending you a PM on here with tons of information and I hope I can answer any other questions you may have
Old 10-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Sounds like you have the no#1 reason for selling something---you are passionate about it. I think the starter kit is worth more then the $99 you invest. Now is a great time to jump in with the holidays around the corner. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 PM
WAHM Fanatic

You also get a 5% sales bonus for selling $2000 or more in a single month (30% total). If you have other questions, feel free to post them here and we'll help answer them. I can tell you're going to do great with Scentsy!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainsley\ View Post
You also get a 5% sales bonus for selling $2000 or more in a single month (30% total). If you have other questions, feel free to post them here and we'll help answer them. I can tell you're going to do great with Scentsy!
I some how missed this info when I was new and had a month were I did $1,982. Had I just bought $18 more I would have had an extra $100! Could have kicked myself for not reading that info in my starter pack from my upline, but I was too excited and skimmed through it.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Awesome WAHM

An added benefit: if you decide to sell, the items you buy can be used in your display and become a business expense on your taxes.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Registered WAHM

I had some of the same questions when I first joined,thinking there was going be all these hidden fees, besides the initial start up cost of 99 dollars, but there really is not, and you get so much product for the initial start cost, that it was so worth it.... the website is free for 3 months and then only 10 dollars after that! I actually have a certified Scentsy blog that is free as well.... I actually did a lot of research to make sure I was making the right decision. But like another poster suggested, if you have a passion for the product you are meant to sell it!
Good Luck!
Amy
Scentsable Home