Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Registered WAHM

Question Director taking friends title as "sponser"

I have a question about Scentsy. My best friend sells Scentsy and she wasn't selling 500 a month. She is my sponser , well our director asked to take her name off the list because she was not making 500 a month , and the director replaced with her name. Now my work station shows my director and sponser as the same person. I was personally annoyed by this because my friend has a right to have her downline correct? I signed up under her so was it right for my director to do that? I feel my director was only looking to make money off me. My friend does not like the director and feels like she never answers her questions. Does anyone know if this is fair?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 03:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Scentsy reps cant just willy nilly take people off teams and such. If she's changed its because of her sales and titles or the person above you has promoted, etc. Even if we wanted to change this we have no means to do it in our PWS.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
WAHM Veteran

That was not at the request of the Director. In the contract agreement and start up-guide it says that if you fail to sell 150 in one calendar month, at least once every three months, you may still remain a consultant, but your downline will roll up to your sponsor. It had nothing to do with the director requesting the sponsorship change; it happens automatically at the start of the 4th month of inactivity (less than 150 in a calendar month).

It's a motivator for those who are building teams and choosing to sponsor others, to lead by example. For those who just want to sell periodically we still have the $1 requirement during any time in the last six months of the year requirement. But if you have a downline then you're required to meet a different minimum.

Providing the director meets her/his $500 monthly and other requirements, she will still receive an additional % based of your sales, regardless of where you fall in the downline - that's how a two tiered compensation plan works.

Last edited by LAscents; 06-25-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:25 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Like the other ladies said, this isn't a decision by the Director. Sounds like your friend/sponsor lost her downline by not doing her $150 in sales & you all rolled up to her sponsor (the Director).