Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Awesome WAHM

I did email you--but thought I would post here also.
I have not did a home party in a year....
I do have some basket parties out now and then, online sales, and I also do some vendor shows....which this time of the year their is a lot of them going on.
Give us a try...for $99 in a product you love yourself----you will be in a win/win situation.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

I know many consultants that work their business completely online. I'm about 75-80% online and then person to person. I don't have parties. I LOVE to do craft shows and things like festivals. I mostly work my biz via email and facebook. The bulk of my customers are friends and family and my church. Word of mouth, etc. I just don't have time to do parties, I wouldn't turn one down, but right now it's just too hard to have them.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:50 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Kerry!
It might seem like we are all dancing around the income subject. We aren't allowed to share how much we make nor can we promise someone how much they are going to make if they join
I hope the percentages I pm'd you are helping you visualize a little...
Old 09-15-2011, 07:50 PM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEJ626 View Post
Does anyone have luck with Scentsy completely online? I wouldn't mind doing a few parties here or there, but would like to build a business I can manage mostly from home.
And how much do those who operate completely online make per month?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Kerry
I've been with Scentsy since 2006 and due to medical issues, I work my business 100% online from my couch. I have not done any parties - not a home and not any basket (catalog) parties, since I started. So yes it is possible if you know your way around internet marketing and all that entails and are prepared to invest a great deal of time. Owning a business and earning full time income requires full time efforts. Without that existing IM knowledge it will be difficult to work it 100% online = you should plan to supplement it with other offline selling.

As others have mentioned, we can't disclose income but I can say that I am at the top rank available within the company, if that gives you any indication.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered WAHM

I think I have finally decided that I am going to join Scentsy. Now....... the decision of choosing a sponsor!!

Thank you for all of your helpful posts!
Old 09-17-2011, 06:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Good luck with your choice Kerry! I look forward to visiting with you a little more! So excited for you!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Super WAHM

Default Took the Plunge!

Evening, ladies!

Joining in on the excitement because I just finished the sign-up process and I am now a Scentsy girl, too! So excited!

I am a long-time DSer who had some decent success with a popular jewelry company a few years back. Left DS for a bit and once I decided to come back, I checked out WAY TOO MANY companies, never finding the right "fit." No idea why I avoided Scentsy as long as I did, since I've been a huge fan of the product for several months. I guess I just like finding things out the hard way. But, after stalking this folder for a bit, I found the perfect sponsor and already feel at home with this group.

So...just joining the ranks of the Scentsy-obsessed and hope to make it a great Scentsy life. So happy to be part of an already supportive and helpful group. Cheers to our success!
Old 09-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Awesome WAHM

Congrats on your decision and welcome to the Scentsy family.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:32 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Congrats on your new business!! Really is exciting... Best of luck to you
Old 09-17-2011, 11:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I'm super excited too, waiting on my kit!

Tags
miabella, partylite, scensty, soylicious, yankee candle