Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-09-2011, 04:55 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Newy!
The kit is $99. With the just the product a consultant receives in the starter kit, it is worth much more if you were to break down the contents piece by piece on their own. Not to mention the business building supplies that come in the kit.
Plus, when a consultant signs up they receive 3 months of their website free
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2011, 10:51 AM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newy View Post
I was wondering if Scentsy has any smaller kits available or run any specials it seems like the stater kit has been $99 for awhile
You make a great point - we have been able to keep our starter kit at $99 for quite some time without raising the price even though you get almost $300 worth of items. We as current consultants wish we could get another kit as it's such a great deal. It's only a special perk for new enrollees though.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Registered WAHM

I am very interested in joining Scentsy, but would also like some info on how much I could actually make? And also how to choose a sponsor?

I have some of the products and love them so hopefully this can work for me and my family.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:11 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi KEJ626!

I would love to visit with you about Scentsy and the opportunity it presents for you and your family!

It used to be when choosing a sponsor, you would just stick with someone local, but now with the internet, your sponsor can be across the country and be just as involved with your journey now!
Old 09-13-2011, 05:10 AM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEJ626 View Post
I am very interested in joining Scentsy, but would also like some info on how much I could actually make? And also how to choose a sponsor?

I have some of the products and love them so hopefully this can work for me and my family.

Good morning,

How much you make depends on how much time you put into your business. According to the DSA, the average consultant in the direct sales industry earns $2,400 per year. However if you want to make this a full time business and devote full time efforts you can earn a full time income - and there are plenty who do just that (self included).

I would suggest that you treat choosing a sponsor as you would if you were interviewing someone to work with you, because that's essentially what you are doing. You should talk with more than one person. Then ask questions such as how available are they, how quickly they respond to questions and concerns (within the hour, within 8 hours, within 48 hours, etc.). Do they prefer to communicate via email, text or phone? Are there team meetings or team forums/websites? Ask questions about their knowledge of the compensation and policies.

If you found someone you think you may want to sign with but are concerned about their knowledge level, then ask about accessibility to his/her upline directors. Just ask a lot of questions.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

Lots of good advice by these ladies. My sponsor lives a couple of hundreds miles away...yet is always great about answering questions I have had..we even find the opportunity to do a few things together. What I liked about her was she wasnt pushing about joining (took me 9mths to decide to join), and yet would drop me a note now and then. I so love this for scentsy. Now in UL I have no upline (they have all dropped) so I have made friends on our boards. The one thing that I have found is that your fellow consultants, for the most part anyways, are usually pretty supportive. So hoping to see your name on here when it works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAscents View Post
Good morning,

I would suggest that you treat choosing a sponsor as you would if you were interviewing someone to work with you, because that's essentially what you are doing. You should talk with more than one person. Then ask questions such as how available are they, how quickly they respond to questions and concerns (within the hour, within 8 hours, within 48 hours, etc.). Do they prefer to communicate via email, text or phone? Are there team meetings or team forums/websites? Ask questions about their knowledge of the compensation and policies.

If you found someone you think you may want to sign with but are concerned about their knowledge level, then ask about accessibility to his/her upline directors. Just ask a lot of questions.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Grand WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEJ626 View Post

You have some great answers to your question already!
I just wanted to welcome you to our Scentsy folder and
wish you much luck with your decision.

Teresa
Old 09-14-2011, 10:18 AM
WAHM Master

Just a simple answer : You make a living in ANY home business. I have several friends making 6 figures and I'm on my way!
LOVE LOVE LOVE working from home!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Totally true Deb. If you're passionate about something and can fully stand behind the product/service, it's my belief you can make a living doing anything. I guess my question was supposed to be more of an attention catcher! ;-)

I absolutely love Scentsy and it seems to sell itself. No stress. No mess. All fun. I've made a lot of Scentsy friends..just lots of genuine people with a love for good scents! :-p
Old 09-15-2011, 01:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Does anyone have luck with Scentsy completely online? I wouldn't mind doing a few parties here or there, but would like to build a business I can manage mostly from home.
And how much do those who operate completely online make per month?

Kerry

Tags
miabella, partylite, scensty, soylicious, yankee candle