Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default New warmers!

What do you all think about the new warmers?? I'm looking forward to seeing them in person at Spring Sprint and smelling the new scents. FUN!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 07:40 PM
WAHM Veteran

Haven't actually thought too much about them yet. I'm still working on the Bring Back My Bar and Double the Hostess January specials. Then I'll move onto the February 10% off sale and discontinued warmers and scents. When March eventually gets here I'll work on the Spring book. Can't look too far ahead or I'll miss all the low hanging fruit in front of me.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Awesome WAHM

Laurie I agree, I amalready chatting with customers about some of their favorite scents getting ready to leave us for the season. I have several who are ordering for that reason.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:50 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Yes I'm just trying to get through with what is being discontinued. I have some hostesses and customers that want to snatch up their faves before they're gone. And with the double points for the trip this month, I am putting in my last order tomorrow which will earn me the trip to Disney World for 2! I have lots of team members who earned it this time around too and I'm so excited!

I haven't been to Disney World since 1987 when I took my then-husband before he passed away, so it has special meaning for me! I want to take our daughter (and my little one!) it has been a dream of mine for 20+ years.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:15 AM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by imamomagain View Post
And with the double points for the trip this month, I am putting in my last order tomorrow which will earn me the trip to Disney World for 2! I have lots of team members who earned it this time around too and I'm so excited!

I haven't been to Disney World since 1987 when I took my then-husband before he passed away, so it has special meaning for me! I want to take our daughter (and my little one!) it has been a dream of mine for 20+ years.
Congrats Lisa! I know you busted a move to qualify for that. You couldn't pay me enough to deal with the crowds of Disney but it's a great family trip and it was certainly a nice incentive for many this time around. It's been fun watching my team pushing through to qualify too.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imamomagain View Post
Yes I'm just trying to get through with what is being discontinued. I have some hostesses and customers that want to snatch up their faves before they're gone. And with the double points for the trip this month, I am putting in my last order tomorrow which will earn me the trip to Disney World for 2! I have lots of team members who earned it this time around too and I'm so excited!

Congrats Lisa!! I am sooo happy for you! It doesn't look like I will be able to earn this trip and I am going to hate not spending time with you again. We still have Convention this summer and I can't wait!!! Have fun on your trip!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

Congrats Lisa, have a blast on your trip.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:38 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thank you ladies! It was certainly a team effort to get the points for the trip. Lots of promotions and sales to get there, but so worth it! Renee, I'm gonna miss seeing you too! I will be at Convention this year (wouldn't miss it for anything!) and can't wait to see you and all the awesome Scentsy people!!