Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Website Question

Okay, I have a quick question for those of you who have built your own websites. Are you allowed one Scentsy approved site and blog or is it one Scentsy approved site OR blog??? I was just wondering if I can have a blog as well as a website. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 04:15 PM
WAHM Veteran

You're permitted one approved external site. A blog would be considered a site.

6.4.5.2.b.
"A blog or website developed on a blogging platform that is developed for the primary purpose of marketing or promoting Scentsy products and/or the Scentsy opportunity is considered an external website and must be registered with Scentsy."
Old 12-28-2010, 05:21 PM
WAHM Regular

I have a question too, I signed up earlier this month, and have my website up and running, however, I'm not in the search by address or when you look me up by name?
Old 12-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Awesome WAHM

I think you have to become to "certified" (lifetime sales of $1000) to show up.
Old 12-29-2010, 05:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom514 View Post
I have a question too, I signed up earlier this month, and have my website up and running, however, I'm not in the search by address or when you look me up by name?
You won't show up under the address search/ locate a consultant until you are certified. However you should be able to go and search your name (locate a consultant - do you have a consultant - yes, input name and state). I was able to search my name from the get go through that.
Old 12-29-2010, 07:45 PM
WAHM Regular

I kinda have a website question as well. I am in the process of starting my own gift basket business and setting up a website. Would Scentsy let me advertise on a website like that?
Old 01-26-2011, 07:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Default External Websites

Do most of you who have external websites are the blogs or websites? and where do you host them from?

I would like to get one up and running but i need a bit of information to get it going. (like where to go)
Old 01-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

My husband is a website designer and he recommends Host Gator to host your website. We used to use Go Daddy, but their services aren't as reliable as Host Gator, and cost is super low with both. If you need help designing a site, PM me for details. He is well versed in all types. I would think you could have a website that has a blog integrated into it, so you can have your cake and eat it too.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannaa View Post
My husband is a website designer and he recommends Host Gator to host your website. We used to use Go Daddy, but their services aren't as reliable as Host Gator, and cost is super low with both. If you need help designing a site, PM me for details. He is well versed in all types. I would think you could have a website that has a blog integrated into it, so you can have your cake and eat it too.
Thank you Johannaa,

I use intuit for my husband's river rock business, but i didn't think i could do what i want to do to my website for Scentsy (wow i hope that made sense). I might even move his over after i get mine set up.