Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Questions from a new consultant

I just joined Scentsy on Friday, and am so excited to get started! I've been reading up online and looking through the workstation this weekend, trying to get familiar with everything. I have just a couple questions.

1) I registered for the myscentsy forum last night, but haven't heard anything back yet. Does it take a few days typically? I just wanted to be sure that my registration went through, and I'm eager to read up while I'm waiting for my kit to come in.

2) I set up my first party on my website last night and placed an order through it just to get a feel for how it all works. When I go to my workstation now under "pending orders", the total shown is for the amount including shipping and tax. I'm assuming that doesn't count toward my sales requirements, right? So where in my workstation would I go to see what my actual retail sales are so that I can keep track of where I am for rank promotion, scentsational start, etc.?

Thanks!
Kathleen
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 08:30 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate's Candles View Post
1) I registered for the myscentsy forum last night, but haven't heard anything back yet. Does it take a few days typically? I just wanted to be sure that my registration went through, and I'm eager to read up while I'm waiting for my kit to come in.

2) I set up my first party on my website last night and placed an order through it just to get a feel for how it all works. When I go to my workstation now under "pending orders", the total shown is for the amount including shipping and tax. I'm assuming that doesn't count toward my sales requirements, right? So where in my workstation would I go to see what my actual retail sales are so that I can keep track of where I am for rank promotion, scentsational start, etc.?

Thanks!
Kathleen
Hi Kathleen!
First off, welcome to the Scentsy family!
I would try logging onto the forum with the user name and password you created... It may let you on. If not, give them a day or two because of the weekend. Word of caution: the forum can be a time sucker for sure! I would use the search function and get specific info (unless you have a lot of time). Sometimes if I'm just veggin' I will surf through with no rhyme or reason.

You can check your PRV under the "performance" tab and the "downline report" option in your workstation. Any orders placed will count toward PRV. There is great workstation training under the "training" link on your workstation too.

Good luck with your new business!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicaj View Post
Hi Kathleen!
First off, welcome to the Scentsy family!
I would try logging onto the forum with the user name and password you created... It may let you on. If not, give them a day or two because of the weekend. Word of caution: the forum can be a time sucker for sure! I would use the search function and get specific info (unless you have a lot of time). Sometimes if I'm just veggin' I will surf through with no rhyme or reason.

You can check your PRV under the "performance" tab and the "downline report" option in your workstation. Any orders placed will count toward PRV. There is great workstation training under the "training" link on your workstation too.

Good luck with your new business!
I found the PRV - thank you!

I can log in to the forum, but when I click on a thread to read, it says "You must be a registered user and be logged in to view the contents of this forum". I guess I'll just give it some time.

Thanks again!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Super WAHM

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:39 PM
WAHM Regular

Welcome - I'm right along with you - just joined last week! Got my starter kit on Friday and thought it was Christmas!

Kim
Old 02-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Awesome WAHM

Welcome Kathleen!!!! You are going to LOVE this business!! I you have any problems you can always come here for help!!