Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:37 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Another Question

Yes, I know I ask a lot of questions. I just like researching things before I make a decision. I like knowing what I'm getting into, lol!

I was thinking about the fact that I want to keep some bars and a few warmers on hand. I would like an easy way to keep track of the inventory so I know what I have on hand. Does the back office have a inventory function or will I need to create a spreadsheet? I also found a program called iScents. Does anyone here use it?

Andrea
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 12:41 PM
WAHM Fanatic

As far as I know, there is not function for that, but I have a spreadsheet that is super easy to use and fast to input. Each consultant has their own way with things like that.

Keep asking questions, that is a GOOD THING!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured that would just be up to me to come up with a suitable tracking method.

Looking at the pricing, it would make sense to combine customer orders within a party to one of the combo sets. So when placing a party order can you just make one big order to allow you to take advantage of the combo sets or does the company want each ind. customer order entered?

Andrea
Old 11-10-2009, 12:58 PM
WAHM Fanatic

There are some consultants that do combine. I'm not really up on that, so there might be someone else that can answer that a little better. I really like to have my paperwork match what I enter. I know there are consultants that have great spreadsheets that they are willing to share to make combining really easy. My brain just doesn't work that way. Combining is allowed though.

I'm sure someone else can answer this better than me.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Awesome WAHM

Talking

You will not have problem with that at all. We have expert "combiners" on our Scentsy forum that always chime in to help with combining orders...
Old 11-11-2009, 05:35 AM
WAHM Addict

I have my own spreadsheet for tracking inventory.

Yes, you can combine. Scentsy knows that people combine so they can earn extra inventory free and they are ok with it. You can put all the orders under your name or the name of your hostess or you can enter each customer. It's up to you.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:14 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieMama View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. I figured that would just be up to me to come up with a suitable tracking method.

Looking at the pricing, it would make sense to combine customer orders within a party to one of the combo sets. So when placing a party order can you just make one big order to allow you to take advantage of the combo sets or does the company want each ind. customer order entered?

Andrea

Yes there are advantages to combine orders to take advantage of all specials, packages and more.

Terri