Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking It has been a looongggg time! *m*

However, I had been debating about Scentsy on/off about two years!!!! Well, I had a book party a few months ago and had $350.00 in sales just from a few gals at work. To make a long story short, I have since reordered with the consultant and running low again! I LOVE every scent I have every had and I now have 4 warmers and two plug ins. I think it is time for me to join!!! My question is: the consultant is a customer of ours but I really don't know how she would be as a leader. I also don't know how active she is? Am I obligated to sign under her?? She does not know I am thinking of joining. However, I do see her every once in a while so it may be uncomfortable if I join but under someone else??? Thoughts? Also, I want to see a picture of the November warmer!! When does the holiday catalog come out? I would like to purchase for teachers, will I get a discount after I join??
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 07:24 PM
WAHM Addict

You can join with anyone you like. Maybe you could have a chat with her to get a better understanding of her business status.

If you want to share your email, I can send you the November flyer. Holiday items start November 1st.

You purchase product at regular price and earn commission on your purchases. The advantage is you have a great reason to *not* feel like you have to offer your discount...since you don't get it up front.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:07 PM
WAHM Fanatic

For sure have an honest visit with your consultant. You will be glad you did. You never know, she may be ready to step up to the plate as a sponsor and if not, she may refer you to someone else. But at least this way it won't be so awkward. Good luck to you. Looks like Loretta has you covered on the w/sotm question. I'm sure everything will work out!
Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Awesome WAHM

Talking

It all depends on you really....but long story short; I got an email from a lady interested in joining, after emailing back and forth, she told me if I knew this other consultant....well guess what? The other consultant was actually my first recruit...small world. She told me she knew her and was actually introduced to Scentsy by her. She was crossed between if she should join under me or with my team-member....I encouraged to join under my team-member. My reasons: First, I already have 3 recruits that joined under my name; Second she had already been talking with her, so I did not feel comfortable for her to join under me...either way we are all now in the same group, and she is still part of my team and my 1st recruit now has a recruit...and so we are all HAPPY...LOL!!!
Old 10-30-2009, 05:14 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Search4Silver View Post
It all depends on you really....but long story short; I got an email from a lady interested in joining, after emailing back and forth, she told me if I knew this other consultant....well guess what? The other consultant was actually my first recruit...small world. She told me she knew her and was actually introduced to Scentsy by her. She was crossed between if she should join under me or with my team-member....I encouraged to join under my team-member. My reasons: First, I already have 3 recruits that joined under my name; Second she had already been talking with her, so I did not feel comfortable for her to join under me...either way we are all now in the same group, and she is still part of my team and my 1st recruit now has a recruit...and so we are all HAPPY...LOL!!!
That worked out great! I love win-win stories