Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-18-2009, 03:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Post open house ideas

I going to be needing some helpful ideas for my open house/launch party coming up on the 1st and 2nd of November. I am thinking of buying 2 "close out" plug in's as my bigger give aways, only b/c I cant afford to give out much more! lol and going to buy a couple car ones too to give out. I also need to know when to draw the door prizes as well so that the people are there to recieve them!? I think I'm going to make about 10-15 samples too to give away, esp. to the people that win the plug-ins so they are able to warm something. Please offer ANY and all ideas between me and my moms list, we are planning on inviting over 100 people to our 2 day event, hopefully we get a good customer base going I already had one lady said shes coming and wants to book a party too!! wohoo! Thanks ladies!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 06:01 PM
WAHM Addict

For the drawings you may want to give incentives to earn more tickets. A $50 or more order receives 2 extra tickets/chances. If you book a party you get 5 extra tickets/chances. Something along those lines.

After everyone has had a chance to look and smell you could just say that you are going to start helping people fill out their order forms and you will do the drawing after everyone has their order in. Sit with each person to be sure you understand their order. If they place a $44 order ask them if they want to add something to get to $50 and earn the two extra drawing chances. It's also a great time to mention that they get 5 extra chances if they book a party.

You can switch it up to whatever works for you. Just some ideas. Good luck with your party.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:50 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Loretta gave some great advice! Maybe give the Car Candles out for one drawing and then use the Plug-ins for another drawing out of the people who book a party. Keep it simple and use the order forms as your door prize drawing slips.
Sounds like you are going to have a fantastic Launch Party!!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:41 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Sounds like you are off to a great start! I also offer extra tickets/chances to anyone who brings friends (one extra ticket per friend and when friends place orders, they get another ticket).

Good luck and keep us posted on how everything goes!