Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Everyone! I was wondering if any of you have had bad experiences with Scentsy customer service. Are they usually pretty good? I had a sort of bad experience when I called them this week.

My local scentsy consutant was supposed to mail me a catalog a few weeks ago. I just placed an order last week. When I went to my consultant's itredirected me to the regular scentsy site. When I called the office, I waited on hold forabout than 10 minutes. Someone finally answered the call. But she was rather abrupt and not helpful.

She told thatmy consultant was no longer active since a few days ago. She said that she could not help find another local consultant or get a catalog. She seemed to be in a rush. So maybe Scentsy business is booming and they are a little overwhelmed. I did tell her that I thought she should at least be able to help me find another consultant. She then directed me togo to the consultant locator on the website. I did email the consultant who I have been dealing with. I amnot sure if she will become active again. I do not know how it works with Scentsy.Havemost of your experiences withcustomer servicebeen positive?
Teresa
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 02:11 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I'm sorry about your experience! I've never had a bad experience with CS. Maybe the person you talked with was just having a bad day!
I have had nothing but positive and I've never even had to wait when I called.
Unless your consultant called Scentsy to see if they would make an exception (certain circumstances theymight allow someone extra time to become active again) she will have to wait 6 months and then sign up again. You will then have to find another consultant to handle your Scentsy orders.
Once again, I'm sorry you had that happen to you! Just know that it's not the norm...
Old 06-06-2009, 02:13 PM
WAHM Regular

I called the other day and sat on hold for quite sometime but the lady who answered was really nice. I am sorry you had a bad experience with CS and your old Consultant. I hope you future dealing with Scentsy are much more pleasant
Old 06-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Super WAHM

That is a bummer. If I were that consultant, I would at least be nice enough to hook you up with someone else. She most likely knows another consultant that is at least somewhat close. If there isn't one....you should definitely check that out for yourself!! BIG opportunity for you!!
Where are you located Teresa? Maybe there is someone on here that is relatively close to you that could help you out. Any of us would be willing to pop a catalog in the mail to you!
Old 06-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks everyone for your responses and your help! I think that maybe that person was having a bad day. It is good to know that this is not the norm with Scentsy.Ihave contacted a Scentsy consultant about sending mea catalog.Thanks again!
Teresa
Old 06-07-2009, 04:17 PM
WAHM Addict

Definitely not the norm. I had to call them last week and had a very pleasant experience with no wait time!