Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Information on joining

Hello,
I am looking for information on joining romance companies. I know there are a few out there- My old company just closed and I"m looking to do romance now- I just don't know where to start. I am not ready to join now, so please don't bombard me with recruiting messages lol I"m just looking for info you can PM me.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Super WAHM

Sucks when companies close. I'm sending you a PM and am here to answer any questions when/if you are ready to ask them!
Old 10-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Super WAHM

There are several romance companies to choose from. Compare the commission structures and the training help they provide. I signed up with a company and I was really disappointed to see that many of the products arrived defective and they were packaged in the original chinese-imported packaging with unintelligible phrases like "Vibrating girl toy" and "this make happy ladies" It was really unprofessional and I decided to go with a more reputable company.

It's a super fun business and I have the best toybox in the house! Being divorced, this is very important!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking

Shop around!!! Make sure you know the company rules before you sign up. Many companies only allow "ladies". I was an IC with a company that allowed any customer. I lived on the out skirts of Chicago and did many "fancy" parties in downtown. It was well worth it. I was making rent in one night! Check out the products before investing this will save you a headache. Some companies have a clause that states that your customers are "their" customers, and you can not take them with you if/when you leave. Which ever company you choose, Good Luck. Romance Parties is a very fun business.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:23 PM
WAHM Master

I know this post is kind of old but I'd love to give you more information about Pure Romance!! I'll send you a PM!