Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:55 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Wish it was more active here

I sure wish this folder was more active. I have been contemplating this industry for several years. It would be nice to regularly chat with others already in the industry for ideas, marketing advice, and general camaraderie.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Super WAHM

Hello Lorah
I agree I wish there were more people posting questions, industry news, ideas. etc.
I think we need just a few people posting something to get others commenting on the topics.
I know Classic Erotica won the Boutique Brand of the year award from Storerotica and they are coming out with many new products.
They will have new scents on their Body Dew - Slick Chic, Pearberry, Feelin Sassy and Frosted Cake
Who like Coochy Shave Cream? They have 3 new scents coming out in Early Sept.
Tropical Tease, Feelin Sassy and Frosted Cake
I am sure your customers will love the new scents
We have all of the updates on our facebook and free training class coming this week from Blush Novelties.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:30 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi! This whole industry intrigues me. I keep going back and forth with whether or not I could do it. I have checked out both of your options, wholesale and affiliate and have no clue which way to go. I was involved with your company several years ago and just never quite got going. I am not on Facebook (I hate that place) so I can't help with your FB question. I know the earning potential is crazy good with adult products. I just don't know what to do. I will say that I think it would be fun.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:18 PM
Super WAHM

Lorah, I'm happy to chat with you about my experiences if you are interested. I agree, it would be great to see this board more active
Old 07-23-2013, 05:31 AM
WAHM Addict

Thank you, I'd love to hear about your experiences.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Super WAHM

Lorah, I have been with Cloud 9 Parties since they opened last July. Prior to sell romance items I sold jewelry and pet products for two different companies.

I am having more parties and way more fun in this business. AND my calendar is full...with people contacting me for parties.

I'm not saying it isn't work, but it has been much LESS work than before, and my commissions are higher than with the other companies I was with.

Right now I work the business part-time (about 4-6 parties a month) but I'm growing a team and hope one day to leave my full time job so I can concentrate on Cloud 9 Parties.

That's it in a nutshell. If you would like more info about C9P, just let me know
Old 08-29-2013, 10:35 PM
WAHM Addict

I think the reason why some forums don't seem the same is due to my people taking their marketing/advertising to social media. In the jewelry section I notice several folders were removed and I was shocked. I also found these companies so interesting myself but never joined one.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:28 PM
WAHM Master

We gotta get this group going!! It used to be so busy!!!