Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Ooh La La

Hello all, I am looking into becoming a romance consultant to bring a little spice into my marriage, meet new people (stuck at home all day with 3 kids takes a toll on your social life.) and bring in a little extra money. I've been looking at Ooh La La and am really interested. Anyone have any experience with them? I'd really like to see others websites since that will be a huge part of my job. TIA!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Registered WAHM

I just signed up with them actually! they are great, ive been with a couple other companies before but 1 day in and im already loving oohlala. ive met upp with a bunch of the other consultants and they are all very helpful, and really treat you like family, not just some distributor. send me a pm and id be happy to answer any questions you have
Old 12-27-2012, 03:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Default any other specials

I wish I had saw this earlier when the kit was $20. Does anyone know if they will have any other specials?
Old 12-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Cloud 9 Parties Rep

Cloud 9 Parties has a $29 Kit right now with free shipping! (check my signature)
Old 01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Default is there a website for ooh la la?

I am interested in more info on this company but I can not find a website...

Thanks!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Registered WAHM

oohlala is always having specials. i dont think we are allowed to actually post links to any sites on here. but if you google oohlala Parties its the first link that comes up. update: i have been doing great with oohlala. starting out at 55% commision right off the bat was awesome and has really helped me alot. their customer service is amazing and they even have 24/7 live customer support. you even get your own website and domain name (which other companies do as well, but there is ONE HUGE DIFFERENCE: each consultants website gets its own 24/7 live chat support for any potential customers that visit your site!) I cant tell you how many leads o have gotten just based on the chat thing alone! good luck if you want any more specific info PM me