Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking to make a switch!

Thanks for all the responses...

Last edited by ncwahm; 03-22-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2010, 01:10 AM
Super WAHM

Default For Your Pleasure info

I'm sorry you've had a less than stellar experience. I am impressed that rather than throw in the towel altogether, you are looking for the right fit! Good for you!

I would love to send you info about For Your Pleasure. The one problem is that for the first time in almost 6 years, I have gone out of town without my laptop (doing a training workshop in CA) and all the documents and information I would send you is at home. I promise to send it to you on Tuesday, March 23rd, but in the meantime go check out my website at. There's a lot of info there. Also my facebook fanpage will give you a sense of who I am. You can get there at facebook.com/spicyprincess.

The one thing I want to assure you of is that I train my team thoroughly, and rather than promise you the world till you sign, and then drop you like a hot potato, I offer ongoing training, coaching and mentoring.

If you want to talk, or are near the Fresno, CA area, email me at [email protected]. I can read it on my phone (where I am typing this).

Good luck in your search and I know you will find the perfect fit, whatever company that is.

Dana Corey, Spicy Princess

Last edited by *Lyndsey*; 03-21-2010 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Website is not allowed in the post!
Old 03-21-2010, 04:29 AM
WAHM Addict

hi there. so sorry to hear you had a bad experience with your first romance company. It is important to feel comfortable with the company you are representing, and have the "right fit"

I am so fortunate to say that I made the best decision for me with Passion Parties. I have been with them for 5 years. I know many others who have made switches as well.

I would LOVE to send you more information about us. The PM here is restricting do you have an email address I can send the information to? thanks and good luck to you!

Karen,
Executive Director and Top Recruiter Passion Parties
Milestone Achiever, 2007, 2008, 2009
My website:

Last edited by pinkpassion; 03-21-2010 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Website is not allowed in post.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:43 AM
WAHM Master

I would love to send you some more information about Pure Romance!
Old 03-21-2010, 05:45 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I am so sorry you have had a bad experience. I wanted you to know that you are not alone. Many of us here have heard this same story from others and it seems to be more common the last few years. I am so happy that you have decided not to give up and to find a home you will love. I applaud you!

Dana and I are both with FYP - she has already posted to offer her assistance and you are in good hands with her. I wish you much luck and hope that you find what you are looking for.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:05 AM
WAHM Addict

@lyndsey -hey didnt know you were with pure romance : ) - i knew you were with brown bag before. glad to see you back into the romance industry.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:10 AM
WAHM Regular

thanks a million for all your responses! i had no idea that i could put contact info down - so here it is. if you can send info to [email protected], that'll be awesome! thanks again....
Old 03-21-2010, 05:01 PM
WAHM Regular

I'll send you information on Love U Parties Like Dana I'm glad you didn't throw in the towel. It's important to find a company thats right for you, whether its Love U, FYP, Pure Romance, Passion Parties or whoever. Whatever company makes you happy makes us happy. Good luck on your search.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:06 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Booty Parlor Parties

Hi!

I would love to send you some information on Booty Parlor Parties!
Good luck in your search!

Angela
Old 03-25-2010, 06:50 PM
WAHM Regular

I know I am a little late.. But sending you some information about Temptations Parties