Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-11-2014, 04:53 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Question About Business Cards

Since I will be supporting a broker's office do you all think Vistaprint business cards will be professional enough? I want to have something to give people who may be prospects.

I am going to get a separate telephone number that will ring on my home phone, I am so excited.

Last edited by homegrandmom; 10-11-2014 at 04:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2014, 10:19 AM
Super WAHM

vista print is great. Made some there myself. Then my broker ordered me some of her stock.. she likes everything to match! Well, I don't like the $$ for hers. She gave me 1000!

Business cards, post cards, all sorts of marketing is available and if you opt for the better quality from them it's good. And INEXPENSIVE!!

Right now they are offering $10 off! I just posted a coupon last night on my face book page

https://www.facebook.com/melissabjackson
Old 10-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Super WAHM

I love vista print! You can pay a little more to not have their website on the back of your cards as well, which is what I did.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:25 AM
WAHM Addict

Thanks guys, my broker has given me other options for making money outside of selling homes. I am ready to get started, gotta go out and get a headset.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Vistaprints is a good idea. What are you planning to do? Please share with us .
Old 02-07-2015, 12:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Homegrandmom,

Frankly, I would like to answer you honestly by telling that Vistaprint is not professional enough for real estate agents.Image is just as important as sales and everything else in real estate. Thus, your image includes have great business cards,a social media presence, and website. However, I believe that it depends on your location and etc... as well. If you work in rural America, then Vistaprint might be the way to go but major cities will not have it. For example, I will be going into commercial real estate and timeshares after graduating from college. My Commercial Real Estate mentor is helping craft the best and professional image including getting the right business cards. A lot of agents that I know usually used Realty Business Cards from this small company catering to agents.

Here is their website:

Realty Business Cards | Real Estate agent Business Card Templates for Remax, Keller Williams, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Berkshire Hathaway, ERA and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrandmom View Post
Since I will be supporting a broker's office do you all think Vistaprint business cards will be professional enough? I want to have something to give people who may be prospects.

I am going to get a separate telephone number that will ring on my home phone, I am so excited.