Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Grand WAHM

Thumbs up I Love Rastelli Direct

I lovethat the fish, chicken, steaks and such are Individually packaged and convenient. Making it easy for me to stay on my diet, and the nutritional values are fabulous. Today I received my order of Turkey Burgers, Beef Sliders, Tilapia, Beef Fajita's and Ground Turkey to name a few items. And coming soon, Wine! whooo hooo, I'm excited that's for sure and just sharing the love.

What do you love about Rastelli Direct???
Happy Eating

Last edited by WAHMInSoCal; 04-01-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Symbol removed
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Super WAHM

Ha, it's probably easier to ask what I DON'T love about Rastelli Direct.

I think it's completely awesome how the items are packaged. No waste! None. Take out what you need, save the rest. Love that!

I also love the selection. I always order staples like the burgers, sliders, chicken breasts, Tony Luke's Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, ribs and salmon, and then I add in new stuff each month. This month (and it ships out tomorrow, yay!) I am trying the El Wingador chicken wings, the filet of sirloin and a couple other steak types. And Delilah's Mac-n-cheese, which we totally love. I cannot even wait for my order to arrive early next week. My freezer is looking like a ghost town!

Great food, great opportunity...what's not to love!?!
Old 07-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

Glad to see everyone enjoying their Rastelli Direct orders!

Now, let's see.....what do I love about Rastelli Direct? Here goes.....

I love that I am feeding my family quality, healthy, food free of all the additives found in mass production meat.

I love that I am personally eating more fish! My hubby and daughter don't eat seafood, but that's ok! I pull out two chicken breasts for them and a salmon filet for me! Or, fajita strips for them, and a Mahi Mahi filet for me! YUM! The individual vacuum packaging makes life so much easier!

I love that I am spending LESS on my grocery shopping each month.

I love that they recently implemented FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150.

I love that I am NOT supporting the mass production meat facilities. Watch the documentary "Food, Inc." and you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about. Just awful.

I love that my items are delivered to my doorstep each month in a reusable styrofoam cooler! Perfect for concerts, picnics, etc!

I love that my family is not only eating healthy food; it tastes AWESOME too! Rastelli Foods Group has a fabulous reputation in the elite restaurant industry because their product is TOP quality. Our nations top chef's use Rastelli products.

I love that the owners of this company are super, family oriented people that want to share their success with others.

I love that soon, our menu will feature organic WINE! Woohoo!

There are so many things I LOVE about Rastelli Direct, but I'll stop there, for now!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wow! What's not to love!

First I love everyone In the business...great people and I love that we share and help everyone!

The food is second to no one! Literally farm to family... It's bringing my family back to the table having fun eating and yes talking to each other! (in between chews!) lol!

I love that we don't ask people to buy things they don't need.. We ask them to just transfer spend, improve their health with quality food and eliminate a bill from their budget if they choose! Or Earn While They Eat!

And I love all the same things as all you wonderful ladies said!

I feel like we're building a family most importantly! You're all awesome!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitrMom View Post
Ha, it's probably easier to ask what I DON'T love about Rastelli Direct.

I think it's completely awesome how the items are packaged. No waste! None. Take out what you need, save the rest. Love that!

I also love the selection. I always order staples like the burgers, sliders, chicken breasts, Tony Luke's Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, ribs and salmon, and then I add in new stuff each month. This month (and it ships out tomorrow, yay!) I am trying the El Wingador chicken wings, the filet of sirloin and a couple other steak types. And Delilah's Mac-n-cheese, which we totally love. I cannot even wait for my order to arrive early next week. My freezer is looking like a ghost town!

Great food, great opportunity...what's not to love!?!

Did you say you're freezer looms like a ghost town! That's a serious problem! Lol
Old 07-19-2011, 06:54 PM
WAHM Addict

Ditto on everything! It's amazing once you eat this food you don't want to go back to eating foods from the store!

And....I love receiving phone calls from new Business Partners and Customers raving about the meal they just ate!

It's not one of those companies where you have to "cross your fingers" and "hope" that people love the products or "see the results" etc. It's awesome having the confidence that everyone who tries this food is going to love it!
Old 12-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thumbs up Rave Review

I just wanted to put a review I got from one of my newest Rastelli Direct customers...

"Everything came perfect! I ordered: Salmon, mac/chz, angus beef, mussles. Since it was my first time I didn't want to over extend myself. We had the mussles last night....AWESOME! We are going to start ordering our meats from there. The quality is just better!"

It's funny because I was then asked what gourmet selections I recommended... I literally had to say all of them! LOL....

Wishing everyone a safe, happy and healthy holiday season!

Michelle
Old 03-20-2012, 08:21 PM
Super WAHM

Resurrecting this thread because after a stolen debit card mishap a few months ago, I closed several of my online accounts, Rastelli Direct being one of them. HUGE MISTAKE! After eating Rastelli meat for several months, grocery store meat is now completely disgusting. The taste, texture, size and value are no match. The closest I could come is going to a local meat market and their prices are outrageous...and I *still* don't know where the meat is coming from.

Long story short, I placed an order tonight under Gina (my former sponsor) and I cannot even wait to get this amazing food back into my freezer. Particularly with grilling season approaching, I am simply not willing to eat inferior meat! haha
Old 03-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Grand WAHM

That's cool Welcome back!

It's the best: we can't go without our Rastelli Direct that's for sure!

Enjoy,
Teresa

Last edited by WAHMInSoCal; 04-01-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks, Teresa! Great to be back! In fact, after I placed my Smart Shopper order under Gina, I realized how many items I still wanted, how utterly crazy I am for the food and how easy it is to share...so I re-instated myself as an IBP! haha

Tags
food, rastelli direct, shop eat earn, wine