Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Rastelli Direct?

I don't see a Rastelli Direct folder here anywhere so I figured this would be the place to ask. I have gotten some of the Rastelli food from Gina Humes website and loved it.

Now who all here on WAHM are Rastelli Direct reps?

I would like for some to tell about Rastelli. For myself as I have said the Kobe Beef patties are awesome. I will buy from them again and again and have another order on the way!

So what about the business? Can you give some generic company details without it seeming like a recruiting spill lol? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Charlie & thank you for asking. I am an independent business partner (IBP) with Rastelli Direct.

A little background for you is that my family has known the Rastelli family for 10 yrs and have gotten to know them well. Their generous nature far exceeds any amount of monetary value they may have. In the summer they run camps for children from nutritionally challenged homes. These children got their only meal while in school and in the summer go without basic meals. Rastelli runs camps to feed the children and give them exercise and fun... The Rastelli company itself has been around 35 yrs and is global. Also a terrific attribute is they are the #1 supplier to US Troops overseas..

To tell you about the business, first of all I don't really call it a business but an opportunity. I haven't done your traditional "selling" since joining in January 2010. I have simply shared great food with family, friends and those around me. By serving the food for guests, bringing it to parties or sending it as gifts I have built a downline of 200 people just working this part-time in a year's time. We have a former guest White House Chef Guy Mitchell and his wife on our team, who really inspired us in July/August this year at the Food Network Food & Wine Show in Atlantic City New Jersey. We had a booth set up and he came right to us and said I know Rastelli Foods can you get me food to cook on stage this weekend. Well we did and he did!

A key aspect of this company is that it's vertically integrated.... meaning they control all aspects of the livestock from birth to your door. No middle man, no not knowing how the livestock is cared for. You can read the articles written about him on my website that include information on his world-renowned food safety, food and income and going national.

I have fun meeting people, eating, sharing and fundraising! With Rastelli Direct as an IBP you can offer free fundraising to non-profit organizations. It's all about having passion and giving back.

I hope I didn't spill, but I am passionate about the product, my health, family and Rastelli team! I'd love to see a folder on here. It would be nice to educate people about foodsafety as I see many posts about foods being recalled. With Rastelli you will not have to worry about food borne illnesses.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Awesome WAHM

One quick PS on my post.... Our team is a family and we help each other.... There's no success unless you show and help someone else achieve success. By success it can mean leading a healthier lifestyle, eliminating the food bill or earning an income. Success is defined by the individual and we aim to help each person achieve their success!
Old 01-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Awesome WAHM

That's great Michelle! What about...

Options for customers/IBP's like you are such as startup costs, monthly maintenance, any package deals? etc.

Comp plan specifics?

Inquiring minds wanna know lol.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Grand WAHM

Thumbs up

I'm not a Rastelli Rep, but I did order the Filet Mignon's from Gina recently
and I look forward to receiving them and trying them out..

Thanks for sharing with us Michelle..

Teresa
Old 01-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Teresa! You won't be disappointed! enjoy and share w/ us your recipe and/or experience!

Charlie getting involved is honestly no risk because your going to be ordering food which you will consume or share with others to start your business...

A retail customer can simply shop whenever they want and pay the retail pricing.

A Smart Shopper simply agrees to spend a minimum of $50 per month and gets 20% discount and an Abenity Membership. (gives thousands of discounts at hotels, airfare, car rental, clothing, car care, etc)

An IBP:
We have a few food packages priced at $149 and $199. The packages are put together and offered a discounted price, your business kit is included and your first month website use. Which after 30 days there is just a 9.95 web maintenance fee. You website controls inventory, accounts receivable, training materials, marketing materials, etc. You will also receive an Abenity Membership.

As an IBP you only have to maintain a $75 a month auto ship of which you choose which foods you want each month. That's 18.75 a week in food purchases.

An IBP will earn 20% of all personal retail sales. 20% of initial Smart Shopper Member Purchases and 5% thereafter. All personally enrolled IBPs you earn 20% off the initial IBP order. Residual income is paid 5 levels down 5%, 5%, 3%, 2% and 2%

Remember this business is based on Transfer spending... You already buy groceries just transfer where you buy from.

I hope this helped you out Charlie!
Old 01-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Awesome WAHM

I forgot to ad the IBP food packages include shipping and handling.

Also you can upgrade if you're an existing customer by buying a food package or just purchasing the business kit for $49.95.

If you do not want one of the food packages you can simply purchase the $49.95 kit and place your $75 minimum order.

That's it!
Old 01-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Awesome WAHM

Here's my recent order...

2 (1 lb) Packs Mild Italian Pork Sausage Links
1 (2.5 lb) Pack Pork Baby Back Ribs in Sauce (Fully Cooked)
4 (3.5 oz) Portions Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake
8 (3 oz) Portions Jumbo Lump Crabcake
2 (12 oz) Portions Delilah's Famous AH, HA! Mac & Cheese
2 (12 oz) Portions Cheese Tortellini with Alfredo Sauce
1 (1 lb) Pack Chicken Pot Pie
2 (6 oz) Portions Organic Black Angus Beef Filet Mignon
2 (1 lb) Packs Elite Black Angus Ground Beef (80% Lean)
2 (8 oz) Portions All Natural Black Angus Beef Flat Iron Steak
2 (6 oz) Portions All Natural Poulet Rouge Chicken Breast
2 (6 oz) Portions Scottish Salmon Portions
Old 01-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Awesome WAHM

Oh yeah that's good info! Thanks
Old 01-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Charlie! If you enjoyed your Kobe burgers, wait until you get your next order! Nice selection there....

Teresa, thank you again for your order. I noticed that it shipped today, so Fed Ex should be arriving with your Rastelli Direct Filets within the next few days!

Michelle, thank you for the great explanation! I have nothing to add other than I'm thankful to be a part of such a great team!!