Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-18-2019, 01:13 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default iDictate

Is anyone still doing iDictate over at Quicktate? It seems like there are really never any files anymore. I also do Rev captioning and transcription so I have something to pick at between other work during the day, but I was wondering if anyone has seen any files lately or if I should just give up.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2019, 08:12 PM
Christ Rules!

I contacted iDictate about work last month via the "Chat with Admin", and they didn't have any files - shorter files at least. I was told that it had been really slow for a while, but to check back from time to time.

So maybe ask for files once a week or so via the "Chat with Admin", and maybe they'll have some work sometimes.
Old 01-19-2019, 11:20 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rya1 View Post
Is anyone still doing iDictate over at Quicktate? It seems like there are really never any files anymore. I also do Rev captioning and transcription so I have something to pick at between other work during the day, but I was wondering if anyone has seen any files lately or if I should just give up.
I was receiving emails stating there was some work a couple of times a week. Last week was the last time an email notification was sent out. Haven't seen anything for this week. I didn't have time to respond and get any work, so not sure how much there was. I usually want short files though.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:00 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks, both of you for getting back to me. I guess I'll just keep keeping an eye out. Maybe it'll pick back up again.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:32 PM
Christ Rules!

You're welcome! Also, be sure that you're subscribed to the work email alters. I had been subscribed to iDictate work emails, and then stopped receiving them. Turns out I had been unsubscribed for some reason. So, I had to sign up again (on the Edit Profile tab).
Old 02-01-2019, 05:58 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
You're welcome! Also, be sure that you're subscribed to the work email alters. I had been subscribed to iDictate work emails, and then stopped receiving them. Turns out I had been unsubscribed for some reason. So, I had to sign up again (on the Edit Profile tab).
Thanks! I checked I am subscribed. I got an email yesterday and was able to grab a file. It seems like a lot of places just don't have the amount of work that they use to. Makes me very glad I kept all of my options when work was plentiful instead of not meeting minimums or letting accounts expire.