Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Question How Long?

I know this question has been asked before, but it was quite a long time ago. Does anyone know how long it is taking currently before you are contacted by Quicktate? I just completed my application, and I know that back a couple years ago, it was taking months before you heard back from them, but I was wondering if anyone has recently joined and how long they had to wait after they submitted their information? I have been lurking on the boards for a while, trying to get as much information on getting into transcribing as possible, but it seems like most places that take people with little or no experience have extremely long waiting lists. Anyway, thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Same here!

I'm glad I read your post, because actually,I just replied to someone else post about a similar issue ... now, granted, I just applied last night, but I wasn't sure how long they took to get back to you? I only did the first step part of the app.....meaning just my basic info ..address, email, etc..... I haven't taken any typing tests or whatever....just wondering how long this takes...?
Old 11-16-2011, 09:48 AM
WAHM Regular

I did mine a couple of months ago and I still haven't heard back. Thankfully I've gotten a few contracts through other companies since then.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Founder of WAH Stars

I can't tell you how long it is going to take; however, it took almost a year for me to hear anything back from them. I don't think there is any set time period for them taking on new workers.

Tags
no experience, quicktate, transcribe