Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-22-2011, 09:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Daily Slowdown of Server

Well, I hit the daily slowdown of the Quicktate server again. It seems that the response time of the server for submitting and downloading files slows down to a crawl everyday around 11:00 a.m. CST and then doesn't get back to a normal response time until 2:00 or 3:00. I don't know what the problem is, whether it's lack of adequate bandwidth, server processor speed, lack of optimization, or what, but I wish they would get it resolved!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 02:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Yeah.... I experience this each and EVERY day. I really wished they would fix it.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Anyone else besides me still having server issues?

For the past like, 3 days, every time I go to login, or submit a file, it takes FOREVER for the page to load. It's not even worth working at this point because it takes so long. I thought it might have been my computer, but I'm having no problems with any other sites.

Anyone else still having issues?
Old 06-29-2011, 09:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Same thing here, takes longer than normal to sign on, load and submit. I just went on after the IM stating they were behind but it took me so long to load one file that was a hang up and then submit it that I logged back out.....
Old 06-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Super WAHM

Default Timed Out

I just had that thing happen where the timer times out. Last time the timer was being weird the messages weren't showing up in Work History. UGH!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:18 AM
WAHM Regular

I am having the same server issues. I get logged in, then logged out. Or it won't let me log in at all. When I get logged in, it says many jobs waiting, but still get logged back off. Ugh.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Yeah, I'm having the same problems with it taking forever to load and submit files.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Exclamation

DITTO TO ALL! Plus, the Quick Time player would not load for me at all on the 'special page' and kept prompting me to download a plug in, but yet my Quick Time player is fine and up to date and works totally fine on the regular work page.

Did everyone get the email this evening about making sure we have the proper email in our account profile for our Pay Pal account for payroll?
At the bottom of that email it says that QT is aware of the issues on the 'special page,' However, the other issues have not been addressed as of yet. I just hope it all gets worked out.