Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-31-2010, 10:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Default July 10-15 Pay...

Am I the only one still waiting??? Another WAHM member was kind enough to PM me the apology email - I didn't even get that from QT. I'm starting to get REALLY angry, and I'm a pretty laid back gal...
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 11:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Unhappy No

No, you are not the only one. I still have not received mine. Julie told me in an IM last week not to report shortage; they are still processing the payments. We'll see........
Old 08-31-2010, 11:55 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpernickleme View Post
Am I the only one still waiting??? Another WAHM member was kind enough to PM me the apology email - I didn't even get that from QT. I'm starting to get REALLY angry, and I'm a pretty laid back gal...
I'm still waiting as well. Someone mentioned that QT said to not send a shortage form in about the July 10-15 because they are aware of the problem still. I have one shortage I reported last pay that I haven't received yet, the July 10-15 mess and I'm guessing the next pay coming up I'll have a shortage as well. I have a postie note on my comp with these shortages so I don't get confused about what I'm missing. It's really getting old now.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Still waiting too........
Old 08-31-2010, 12:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
i didn't receive that email either! i hope we receive our pay later. qt used to pay on time. what's happening?
Old 08-31-2010, 03:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Still no pay for me on the July shortage. I reported it but haven't gotten it yet. I know we weren't supposed to fill out a shortage form...but I did anyway. This is getting pretty ridiculous. I haven't received anything from any of my shortages.

Haven't gotten any responses from Julie either. She's not very good at communication. I understand she's probably busy, but she refuses to answer hardly any correspondence I send to her.

So frustrating. I''m not doing any more work for QT until I get paid. It's not worth it to me.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Super WAHM

Angry

Nope. Still waiting and am upset too. I know some people were going to stop typing, I was but I have not as this is my only egg. The owner sent out a letter right about the time we were all venting about not being paid a while ago, kinda funny it came right then and have heard nothing and have had no other resolution about it.

I have not been paid yet today either. This is getting RIDICULOUS!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:58 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs down

Quote:
Same here. No pay for the July 10-15 shortage either. I did receive all my pay with no shortages for this pay period. But it's as if they expect us to forget about the shortage from earlier in July. I'm on strike for sure and I don't plan on QTing at ALL until they give me my shortage. It's ridiculous for them to expect us to work, if they can't pay us monies that are due to us.

Sooooooooooo, I'll be working on other eggs, until this egg decides it wants to scramble up my dough. A SERIOUS THUMBS DOWN, I'M MAD & I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE TO QT.

Nite all.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 AM
WAHM Regular

I finally got my pay for the 10-15 last night around the time the regular pay came out, I also received my supplemental pay for the 16-31st pay. Now just gotta get the shortages that I am owed for the entire July 1-15 work period and they'll finally be caught up with me.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:14 AM
Super WAHM

I was paid last night, but completely wrong! I was paid for July 16-31st?!?! and August 1-15th. Now the 1-15th is correct, but I was shorted, of course AND I was paid extremely short for 16-31st which is not what we were supposed to be paid for..... we are missing July 10th-15th. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!