Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Pay???

Am I the only one who didn't get paid today? If so, how do I go about requesting it? I kow it was going to be short some days but I still expected to get paid for those 9 days or whatever.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 07:31 PM
WAHM Regular

It's not just you. Don't worry. Last period they didn't pay us until almost the last minute. Around 11 PM or so I think. Hopefully it'll come soon.....
Old 07-30-2010, 08:11 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3littlemonkeys View Post
Am I the only one who didn't get paid today? If so, how do I go about requesting it? I kow it was going to be short some days but I still expected to get paid for those 9 days or whatever.
I'm not seeing a payment yet either & it's after 11 pm. So, not sure when it will show up. The email sent out made it seem as if it would be today. Although, technically they don't have to pay us until tomorrow or Monday, since tomorrow is actually the last day of the month. Plus it falls on the weekend, and they say that when that happens we will be paid the next business day.

Normally, we have been getting paid the night before, when the end of the month falls on the weekend. And once they did wait until the following Mon (business day) to pay us, but they don't make us wait until the following business day very often. Anyway, hopefully payments will start to show up soon or at least in the morning.

Old 07-31-2010, 01:46 AM
Registered WAHM

Question

I haven't receive may pay as off this minute.. as their email say "Pay on July 30, 2010" so I was expecting it'll fall on that date.

so what's up with that?
Old 07-31-2010, 05:52 AM
Registered WAHM

No pay here either and it is 8:52 a.m. July 31st eastern standard time.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:16 AM
WAHM Regular

No pay here either which is slightly ridiculous. Their email stated June 30th so I would have expected that we would have been paid yesterday. Hopefully they'll pay us today because I remember there have been times where we've been paid on Saturdays in the past. Perhaps it's delayed because they're working on the resolving the pay issues.. idk
Old 07-31-2010, 07:57 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaritayvonne View Post

I haven't receive may pay as off this minute.. as their email say "Pay on July 30, 2010" so I was expecting it'll fall on that date.

so what's up with that?
They could have made a mistake with putting July 30, 2010, forgetting that there are 31 days this month. I know it doesn't make you feel any better, but with the way things have been going and them shorting us 6 days pay, more than likely that's what happened.

No pay yet here at 10:53 am est. But hopefully we will get paid today and not on Monday. Again, if you look at your contract and welcome email, it states pay days are the 15th & last day of the month (30 or 31st), whichever applies for each month. And it also says that if a pay date falls on the weekend, that they will pay us the next business day, which would be Monday. I know it is frustrating not to have been paid yesterday, when the email clearly stated July 30, 2010, but I'm thinking that may have been a typo.

The email was headed as "Pay on July 30, 2010" and probably should have stated "Pay Period ending July 30, 2010" (or really the 31st). So, the wording I'm sure was incorrect on that. They probably didn't realize that they should have worded that email differently.

Sooooooooooooo, we'll have to wait and see. If we do get paid today, it may not be until later on this evening. It is customary for them to pay us in the evening, as opposed to the morning or early afternoon.

Happy Sat. all.

Last edited by LadyMia; 07-31-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:47 PM
Super WAHM

Smile Thank you Lady M12

You just calmed me down from having an anxiety attack LOL. I need the money to help me pay my rent for August so when it didn't come I started to panick. After reading your above post I calmed down, thank you for that. What you said made a lot of since.

Have a blessed day ladies :}
Old 07-31-2010, 02:29 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey_mocha View Post
You just calmed me down from having an anxiety attack LOL. I need the money to help me pay my rent for August so when it didn't come I started to panick. After reading your above post I calmed down, thank you for that. What you said made a lot of since.

Have a blessed day ladies :}

Oh you're welcome honey mocha. I know how you feel about needing the $$$ to pay bills. It would have been nice to have been paid yesterday or even by now today. But maybe in a couple of hours we'll see something. I'm hoping & praying myself about it.

You have a blessed day too hon.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Well, I got mine for the 1st to the 9th. Not as much as I should be paid for those days. But I guess I'll wait until they decide to pay me for the 10th thru the 15th, then add up my shortage and let them know.

Just so extremely disappointing all around, I must say.