Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Registered WAHM

Default can't login for 5 days

i really hope someone could help me. I haven't been able to login in to quicktate for 5 days already. it just says that my login information could not be recognized. the only thing i did was to change my internet service. I changed internet because my original ISP had some technical issues and they don't know when can they bring back my service. but i was able to login the night before and the next morning using the new internet service. When i tried to login for in the afternoon, then that's when i get the error. but i don't think that was an issue because i'm working before using my sister's computer when i'm at their house.

i've already sent an email to the support team the same day i was not able to log in but i haven't received any reply from them as of this writing. i also followed the instruction i received from the automated email to create a new account and then contact tier 2 to activate my account. i even tried to send an instant message to the idictate contacts that i added on my YM account but they said that they don't have access to check on that.

i'm really desperate right now and trying every medium i could get to help me with this issue.

thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2010, 07:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Unhappy

I still consider myself new on Quicktate (only about a month and a half) - so I don't know that I'm much help.

I have had a couple of times that same error message, but all I did was back out of Firefox and then try again. The next time I would try all would be fine.

I don't know if your issues could be with the Pidgin issue people seem to be having. I do know that anytime I have emailed support, the problem would be corrected. My Pidgin problem has been this entire weekend, but I'm guessing it won't be addressed until Monday.

I'm sorry I can't help, I understand your frustration. I even got rid of Pidgin and reinstalled it to try to fix my 'issue'. Have you tried deleting Firefox and reinstalling? I have read in threads where this has helped people. Don't see where it could hurt.

As I said, I think things won't be addressed until Monday - even though voice mail is 24/7 - I know most IT's aren't.

Try to enjoy your weekend. Sorry I wasn't much of a help.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_sunga View Post
i really hope someone could help me. I haven't been able to login in to quicktate for 5 days already. it just says that my login information could not be recognized. the only thing i did was to change my internet service. I changed internet because my original ISP had some technical issues and they don't know when can they bring back my service. but i was able to login the night before and the next morning using the new internet service. When i tried to login for in the afternoon, then that's when i get the error. but i don't think that was an issue because i'm working before using my sister's computer when i'm at their house.

i've already sent an email to the support team the same day i was not able to log in but i haven't received any reply from them as of this writing. i also followed the instruction i received from the automated email to create a new account and then contact tier 2 to activate my account. i even tried to send an instant message to the idictate contacts that i added on my YM account but they said that they don't have access to check on that.

i'm really desperate right now and trying every medium i could get to help me with this issue.

thanks in advance!
Honestly,

your ISP should have nothing to do it.

As long as your ID/ and password are correct and the system is working you shouldn't be having a problem. Oh and using Firefox and not the new version, I recommend version Firefox 3.63, you can get this by googling or I did have a thread on here where I posted a link a week ago, I think.

But, Pidgen is having difficulties right now connecting, and I think that is causing a lot of errors for people.

I'm sure your help requests will be addressed on monday, as IT people don't really work over weekends.

oh and make sure you are going here to login https://typists.quicktate.com/transcribers/login

as even I made the mistake and tried to login on the clients side a few times, and that didn't work.

So good luck.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:08 PM
Registered WAHM

Default thank u

thanks to your replies!

I already got the answers to my questions.. They've removed me from QT.. meaning i got fired.. the email that i received said that i committed a lot of errors but i was just really wondering why it took almost 5 months of working before they noticed that i'm not doing good with the job.. if i'm really not doing well, then they should have fired me on my first month.. i don't know.. i just hope they would still consider me again..

Tags
account, login, quicktate, support