Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Banned

Cool Depressed.... )o:

Every time I work QT I feel like crying when I tally up how much I earned vs. the time I spent. How do you folks deal with that ????
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Super WAHM

Smile

I'm sorry you feel this way sweetheart. Is Quicktate your only work at home job? I look at it as I don't have to travel to work and I can sit on my couch and do it and remember a little bit adds up. If this is the only job you have maybe add a few more higher paying eggs and work Quicktate on the side.

I hope you feel better, have a blessed day :}
Old 07-14-2010, 01:49 PM
WAHM Regular

I am a SAHM to two young children, ages 9 months and 2 1/2 years. I am their primary caregiver, so my days are very busy. I like QT because I am able to type a little bit here and there as I have time.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:46 PM
WAHM Regular

I am in the same boat as Wink. I am a stay at home mom to a 2 year old, and I'm due in 5 weeks with my second. Quicktate allows me to stay home and still make a contribution. I look at the fact that I wouldn't be able to afford childcare if I worked outside of the home, and I wouldn't be able to have such a close relationship with my little boy. I have tons of appointments throughout the week, and Quicktate allows me to work around them.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:57 AM
Banned

Unhappy

I need more than a contribution though, I need rent and electric, etc. I also have kids, so when I spend any time away from them, I am depressed that it's not compensated very well. Jobs that pay enough are so hard to find now.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladysathome View Post
I need more than a contribution though, I need rent and electric, etc. I also have kids, so when I spend any time away from them, I am depressed that it's not compensated very well. Jobs that pay enough are so hard to find now.

That's why I put Quicktate on the side. Now is the time to look for other wah jobs that pay more for your time, and they are out there. What other types of jobs have you looked into?
Old 07-16-2010, 03:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking

I agree, Quicktate is not the place to pay the bills. I do it for the little extra I need each month. I also do it for experience, to keep me from going crazy, and talking to myself too much.

I have noticed my speed increasing, and thus the pay over the last month. I'm surprised at how much faster I'm getting. But I'm hoping for bigger and better jobs down the road - as my experience and speed increase.

Check out all the options here on WAHM - there's plenty.

Good Luck and blessings - don't work at something that does not put a smile on your face! Your babies can tell.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:11 PM
WAHM Regular

I too agree that QuickTate is not the place you will get all your bills paid, however, if you are typing for other companies and they are slow, it's a great thing to keep you busy in between jobs.