Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Typing not appearing in box..

When a message loads I'll try to begin typing in the box and nothing shows up. It reminds me of when I have NUM Lock off and I'm trying to type numbers. Nothing at all is appearing in the box. The cursor is blinking like I can type but nothing appears. Anyone else having this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 09:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Yep, me too. Sometimes if you wait a minute or so, you'll be able to type.

I e-mailed Quicktate about this and was told that they are aware of the problem. So, let's hope they get this fixed soon!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Me three. And I also emailed them. I find that if the player loads in but doesn't actually play, I can sometimes click first outside the box, then inside and then the player loads up. (Don't know if my clicking is effecting it or not.) But then once the player loads in, I have to click outside the box and inside it again to be able to type again.

All these problems popping up every day or so lately are really deflating my ambition to try to work at all.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Clicking outside the box worked for me. I click outside the box then click inside and I'm able to type the message. I hate when the solution is sooo simple and I miss it LOL
Old 06-24-2010, 11:02 AM
WAHM Regular

I just wish we didn't have to work out the solutions at all. Whatever gremlin it is with the sick sense of humor that keeps messing things up, we need to find him and send him on a permanent vacation to the Moon!!!!!

Leave stuff alone, darn it!!! hahaha
Old 06-24-2010, 12:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Well, I've thrown in the towel for today. Luckily I was able to get in a few extra words of typing yesterday, so I've made my quota early and I've run out of patience for the day. Hope all of you get as many words as you hope for, and I'm the only one who gets a headache from fighting the gremlins!

Huggles!
Old 06-24-2010, 06:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Oh my gosh! Thank god I'm not the only one this is happening to! I started a thread about this the 'hot key' thread.

It is soooo frustrating. I have to click outside the text box and then back inside of it to get any words to show up on the screen. I logged off all day today and didn't do anything because it was so frustrating. I hope this gets worked out soon.

Also, it *does* seem like the when the num lock is off. So weird.

This is pretty frustrating because it makes the hot key function not work as well. I find if the messages are steady during the day, and I am able to use my hot keys, I can make around $7 an hour. (Much better than the $4 or $5 I was making before this function was available.)
Old 06-26-2010, 09:42 AM
WAHM Regular

Anyone still having this problem? I am. It's been days now. Grr.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:53 AM
WAHM Regular

I still have this issue also sometimes...what seems to work for me is..I click on the "I'm still here" and then I can type...maybe that will work for some...
Old 06-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Super WAHM

Yes! I'm still getting it. It's so frustrating. Sometimes I can and sometimes I cannot type. It just seems like QT is always so 'buggy'. It's one thing after another. Yikes!

jenn7600: I'll try the 'clicking outside of the box' thing. Hopefully that will help.

Oh! And I've also noticed that if I get a job or 2 after I log in and then nothing for a loooong time, I have to logout and login again to start getting jobs. FYI all, if this is happening to you too.

Later Taters!