Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Lagging?

Hi..Is anyone else having problems like..I hit submit and it lags..like takes a bit longer than usual to go to the next message..And sometimes it doesn't refresh automatically...This problem started for me either yesterday or the day before..Just seeing if it's just my computer..the site..or maybe I need to update something..Not sure..Anyone else having issues like this?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 10:20 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm having the same problem. It's taking forever for some of the messages to submit and I have gotten logged off randomly after submitting a message. I also have gotten an error message when skipping a message, says something like "the address skip cannot be found" or something crazy like that. I thought it was my computer too lol
Old 06-15-2010, 10:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Yep, lagging when I try to get to their website, lagging when I log in. Lagging between calls. The calls yesterday were VERY sparse until after 3p Central, it seemed to me. And my slow/fast/normal buttons won't work. The problems seem to be compounding this week.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:08 AM
WAHM Regular

Praise the Lord, it's NOT JUST ME or my computer!

WHEW! I just emailed Julie with all this...should've checked here first. My problems started yesterday. I was B2B like crazy last week, no issues at all. Now, I have to manually refresh my page to get a call, but that doesn't always work. VERY SLOW responding and am also kicked out of the system and TLink messenger constantly.

Not liking my second full week of work so far....bummer.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks everyone for responding..I was worried..thought it was my computer or something..I guess it's the site then..Maybe they will fix it..I also had the errors and got logged off a few times..Hopefully they will get the kinks out..thanks again everyone for responding..
Old 06-15-2010, 05:45 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm having the same problems. I will get b2b jobs initially, and then they will stop coming. If I log off and then log back on they will be b2b again for awhile and then stop. Plus it is lagging.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:11 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm having problems today with lagging, and the audio is very choppy. I thought it was just one of the files, but I've tried several and they are all doing it. Was really hoping to get some work in today too. Earlier today there weren't any articles available.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather.tucker View Post
I'm having problems today with lagging, and the audio is very choppy. I thought it was just one of the files, but I've tried several and they are all doing it. Was really hoping to get some work in today too. Earlier today there weren't any articles available.
If the audio is choppy try closing some windows or just log out and log back in, that usually solves the issue.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:50 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm still having lagging issues..Seems worse today..Has anyone had any response back about the issue?
Old 06-17-2010, 09:54 AM
WAHM Regular

I noticed it again today, too. I actually logged off because of it.