WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Question of the Week (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/)
-   -   Which do you prefer Shopping Online or Going to the Store (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/521402-do-you-prefer-shopping-online-going-store.html)

MommyandMe 08-10-2010 12:06 PM

Which do you prefer Shopping Online or Going to the Store

So with the internet we are now able to make purchases online. So which do you prefer shopping online or going to the store to shop for clothes shoes and other stuff?

norajeanne 08-11-2010 10:45 PM

It all depends.

I love shopping online only if they have bargains and super savers and the best place is Amazon..

andr117 08-12-2010 03:21 AM

I love shopping online more, as it helps to save some time and compare the goods, the prices

LOL 08-12-2010 10:16 AM

Depends what I'm looking for really and how fast I want it. Clothes can be too much of a pain unless you're sure of your size in the particular product. I've only bought clothes from Zappos just because of how easy and fast everything is if you have to make a return. I last bought a jacket from there but I knew my size and it was just too easy compared to going to a store.

Sometimes if I need something right away..like when my soundcard died, I went to BestBuy.com and bought a new one and picked it up at the store which was kind of dumb really because I still had to wait in a line and give some guy my credit card information and license. It wasn't any quicker than going to the shelf and picking it up myself and then to a register!

But I have to say, getting things in the mail is like opening a Christmas present even though you already know what's in the box. LOL Sometimes I find something I want in a store and then purchase online weeks or months later.

scbutterbeans 08-12-2010 12:49 PM

I find it so much easier to shop online. I can just about always find what I am looking for and I don't need to run from one store to another. I also order from several people that I know that have their own businesses.

But with saying that...I do love my Target ;)

InternetHBO 08-12-2010 06:22 PM

I think it depends on where you live. If you live in a major city like New York you can find any thing you want at a great prices, but if you live in a very small town or on a farm It would be better to shop online.

aussieroo1 08-25-2010 07:15 PM

It depends because you can find great stuff on online that you didn't find at store or vice versa. :)

giftys 09-11-2010 05:08 PM

I like both equally and use both. You can't touch and feel things online. That said, online is so much easier and of course there's much more to pick from.

Nowadays, I shop in our own mall, Giftys.com. There are numerous stores there and lots of interesting gifts.

BeckiBChocolatier 09-11-2010 05:15 PM

It really depends on what I'm shopping for. If it's something I know exactly what I want, it's easier to get it online. New stuff I usually like to check out and see in person.

WorkitSmart 09-11-2010 07:22 PM

Online ~ Hands Down!

I'd much prefer to shop online!

Soooooo many more choices, and I've just never really liked to shop. There are just too many more fun and interesting ways to spend my time other than hours in a store..