WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Question of the Week (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/)
-   -   Which do you prefer Shopping Online or Going to the Store (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/521402-do-you-prefer-shopping-online-going-store.html)

dklacy 11-29-2010 01:36 PM

I usually "shop" the product online but will buy at the store if it's available close by. I prefer to feel, see product before handing over my hard earned money.

Reagansky 12-01-2010 07:45 AM

I love shopping online but. It depends what i'm looking for so i'll go shopping in mall with my daughter.

surveymama2010 12-01-2010 05:58 PM

I like shopping online and at the store, but I hate waiting for things to get shipped to me, I'd rather have it right when I buy it.

dpaulp 12-02-2010 08:43 PM

I do love shopping from the comfort of my own home in my PJ's but ultimately I love to try things on before I buy so going to the store is probably best

bocadeb 12-03-2010 09:32 AM

When times are tough everyone is looking to save money, but will you still shop? Of course you will because we need everyday necessities for your family. Coupon shopping is smart, so are shopping sales, but I have saved more money by shopping online because I avoid the “Costco Effect” of adding things to my cart that were not on my list. Shopping online is where the deals are and I have avoided shipping charges, saved paying sales tax picked up additional discounts and only purchased the things that I actually need. I have saved over $1,400 by owning my own Online Mall where I shop at over 2,500 great stores. I literally get paid to shop!

Now I can also offer you one, too, for free. Sign up as a Preferred Customer & I will give you a KaChing KaChing Super Store of your own. You can find the best prices and get awesome Deals of the Day. There are 2 ways to shop – by everyday low prices or you can shop by store you love. You can have your friends & family shop on your site. Commissions and Cash Back are paid on all purchases. I will be happy to share this money with you 50/50. There is no obligation, no trick – it is my way of helping you save money and make money on things you are buying anyway. Check it out – use it – you will love it! The Mall has eBay,WalMart, Target, Macy's, QVC & lots more.

Click here to become my Preferred Shopper.

Debbie

lovemygirlies 12-03-2010 12:16 PM

Both! lol I Love To Shop! :D

Christine

ERNMSN 12-03-2010 02:32 PM

It depends on what I'm shopping for. If I'm shopping for clothes I prefer to go to the store so I can try them on.

However, shopping online around the holidays can save you quite a bit of money and hassle.

Fuchsia_Brown 12-03-2010 06:42 PM

I don't know whether I like to shop at the store over shopping online. Never thought about it! That being said, I don't have access to a car all that much now, so shopping online would be convenient, plus you can shop around easier. But I like to be around people sometimes too, LOL....

johannaa 12-03-2010 11:04 PM

I buy groceries and clothes at the store. Everything else is online. It just seems like such a waste of time to go around to stores looking for the best prices when you can do it so easily online. If the best price happens to be a local store, though, I might just go pick it up. That's rare, though. I've saved thousands in the last year by shopping online. Not just because the prices are cheaper, but because I'm focused and just buy what I'm looking for. No impulse buying from looking at a pretty display of something I don't need!

Helena1 12-08-2010 06:24 AM

Groceries are in the store. Many other things online because its easier and cheaper. I did quite well online black Friday, did most of the Christmas shopping all with free shipping. For clothing, if it's a style I've bought before, I will buy online. Women's sizing varies so much so much it can be challenging buying online. The one thing I find with online shopping around the holidays, is it not put me in the holiday spirit. There is something to say for wandering in the stores trying to find that perfect gift.