WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Question of the Week (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/)
-   -   Which do you prefer Shopping Online or Going to the Store (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/521402-do-you-prefer-shopping-online-going-store.html)

whitecup 11-12-2018 04:25 AM

It depends on what I am going to buy. For example, I always buy appliances online. Clothes through time. Because it does not always fit you well on clothes, even though your size

decisivemarketer 12-03-2018 06:54 AM

I hardly shop offline anymore.

OilsFromdoTERRA 12-21-2018 10:40 AM

Shopping is therapy

When we go shopping, we often make it an event. We are more relaxed. Shopping online is a bit functional and not as much fun.

BrendaChoate 12-26-2018 05:46 PM

depends

It depends on the product. I prefer ordering online, but I will never order clothes or shoes because it's too hard for me to choose the right size:(

gaarg 01-26-2019 05:46 PM

I prefer online shopping, it's much easier and faster as it's not always possible to find everything in one place. And on the Internet you can immediately read reviews of products or useful articles with tips.

Vannesha 02-11-2019 08:08 AM

I prefer online shopping. I do not like to go far from home.

angieled 03-04-2019 03:05 PM

I barely have time to brush my teeth let alone travel 45 min to the mall, fight traffic and find parking.. Online shopping all the way.

JenniferJarz 03-04-2019 04:20 PM

I like to shop online in the comfort of my own home.

mrgm2331 03-17-2019 03:29 PM

A Fair Weather Shopper

I love shopping online more, but I also like trying on clothing and actually seeing certain items. I also shop online when I need to compare pricing. :)

I've shopped online a lot during the winter months on those days when I didn't want to go outside. When it's warm and sunny I love getting in my car driving to the store and shopping and meeting friends.

WorkOnlineSites 05-19-2019 04:01 PM

I enjoy shopping online but I have to admit I prefer actually going to the store. I prefer actually being able to try on clothes first before I purchase them. Also for grocery shopping, I prefer to be the one to choose the food that I want especially when it comes to fruits and vegetables. I guess I'm picky like that.

Xelin 06-17-2019 08:11 PM

ONLINE!

I have spent thousands online as compared to offline.

I like that you don't have to dress up and come out from your house to get stuffs that you need or want or like. You just have to be patient with the shipping. I'm all good with it, so...

hammerhead 07-05-2019 12:23 AM

I have not heard about this kind of fiber like bamboo a year ago. And now I already have clothes that are woven from the fibers of this plant.

GersonH 09-07-2019 10:54 AM

I love shopping online more in alliexpress and amazon

My4girls 11-09-2019 11:32 AM

Online shopping

I love online shopping and even do my grocery shopping that way now! It's such a time saver and feel I save money by not getting roped into buying other random items that I would if I were at the store. This way I stick to my list!

donalddkaufmans 11-17-2019 11:44 PM

Shopping Online or Going to the Store

According to me online shopping is better compare to physical Store, i prefer online shopping then going to store and waste my time

Lord_Boil 11-18-2019 06:34 AM

I prefer online saller

Forever Blue 12-03-2019 08:09 AM

Still enjoy BOTH, but w/ in-person, as long as it's nice & leisurely w/ hardly any people is ideal for me!

I've always loved strolling & shopping at malls my entire life & I hope they never all close up. :)

Xelin 12-05-2019 07:07 PM

I bought most of my christmas gifts online. But I think for the holidays, it's also good to shop directly in stores because of the holiday discounts. And you don't get to pay for any shipping fee.

missporcha 03-25-2020 01:02 PM

I love the feeling of online shopping when i don't want the hassle with public energy. Just in my bed and taking my time to shop definitely beats the busy street for me especially being a home body currently. Even when buying clothes, in store, I somehow seem to try on everything and come out with nothing. I tend to be indecisive with shopping in store.

OTCommerce 04-17-2020 05:34 AM

I like going to shops. I like see and touch things, that i want to buy.

VibeRideshare 04-17-2020 11:38 AM

Online and in store

I like online for things I dont have to try on. Things for the house, beauty products, I dont mind shopping for those amd I'm ok with it it its not 100% for what I expected. When it comes to clothing tho that's a whole different story! I need to try it on before buying I dont like returning things...its too much of an inconvenience for me!

Kierra11* 04-23-2020 11:24 PM

Shopping Online or In Store

It depends on what I'm buying. I prefer to buy groceries and clothing in a physical store.

lowcarbbek 04-30-2020 06:55 AM

I'm all about the shopping experience and prefer to by at the physical store.

Armorica 06-01-2020 07:05 AM

Depends.
I prefer to go to the store if I need some clothing, electronics, etc
But I will shop online for groceries and stuff like that

carryMerry 09-18-2020 04:02 AM

I like to shop online because there is much more choice. But shopping in physical shops is much more exciting and if you buy something you can take it home immediately and do not have to wait like while online shopping.