WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Question of the Week (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/)
-   -   Which do you prefer Shopping Online or Going to the Store (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/521402-do-you-prefer-shopping-online-going-store.html)

kate.reber 05-12-2011 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foy.kath (Post 2766093)
Hard question. I kinda like both! I have the need to search alot online, but try to refrain from buying! This takes alot of self control! LOL! Then, I go to the stores to try on and buy!

Hi there,
Wow, good self control. How did you do that?
Me, I like most is go to mall and buy what I want and
what I like.. It is better to see the clothes in personal
than on internet.. We don't know if it really fits us.
So for me better is going to the store. :D

MamaHen 05-13-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InternetHBO (Post 2634904)
I think it depends on where you live. If you live in a major city like New York you can find any thing you want at a great prices, but if you live in a very small town or on a farm It would be better to shop online.

I'm live in a small town so shopping online gives me so much more variety.

Body Magic Mom 05-13-2011 03:06 PM

I much prefer going to the store and touching the product that I am going to purchase. That said, I have purchased a number of products online, and find that it is good in terms of price comparisons and convenience.

Memory Paws 05-13-2011 03:23 PM

Gas Prices!!!

Shopping online not only let's you research like another person already indicated, but it let's you save the money you would spend on gas to make the roundtrip!

Prunelaine 05-13-2011 05:33 PM

I'm not a shopper lover, but I love to walk on mall, just for my eyes, I prefer going on a mall, it's better to have an idea about sizes.
I'm interested by online shopping also because it's quicker.

Sanblomstrom 05-13-2011 08:43 PM

I think both have advantages.

Shopping online is so much less stressful. Walking up and down through stores in a Mall searching for something that you can find with a few keystrokes on the Net is definitely a downer. But I hate paying so much for shipping, etc. It is great to get those fantastic bargains on books at Amazon.com but it's fun to pick up cookbooks in Barnes & Noble and just flip the pages looking through all the luscious looking recipes. So.... like everyone else I do both kinds of shopping and really can't name a favorite. :rolleyes: Sandy

PremierJewelryLady 05-13-2011 08:46 PM

Online shopping

I prefer shopping online becasue I can do it at a time that works for me. If I am up at 1am I can shop my favorite WAHM sites and businesses; at my leisure.

Heather Durnin 07-18-2011 09:15 PM

Shopping online!

*In*2*Win* 07-29-2011 04:16 PM

Definately online.

I impulse shop too much in the stores... much easier online.

Bonnie
:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

abfab00 07-29-2011 04:38 PM

Definitely much easier and more convenient for me to do my shopping online. :)