Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Question of the Week

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-29-2013, 05:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Wink Good Question

Just plain hot water with a squeeze of fresh lemon works best for me.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

Coffee...love that first sip of a hot cup...it's the best! Coffee is my drink of choice...next is unsweet tea!
BlackBox Cosmetics, ISA - Natural Anti-Aging Skin Care:
https://shop.blackboxcosmetics.com/cs1735
Old 11-23-2017, 02:27 AM
Registered WAHM

I don't drink coffee or energy drinks for over a year. If I feel that I did not sleep well and I have to cheer up, I take these pills Buy Nootropics Archives - Best nootropics and nootropic stacks | NootropicBoost. These pills improve cognitive abilities and are indispensable before exams. I know that they don't cause addiction and are not harmful to health.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:52 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking how to lose face fat

Losing face fat is almost as difficult as belly fat. Belly fat is the last thing you burn after all your exercise. Since Belly participates in the least exercise/physical activity. Same is the case with Face. You can’t change that. But your face is something which is easy to concentrate upon. You also need to burn calories for your whole body, which will help you lose fat on the face since spot reduction is not possible according to any bible for weight loss. Anyways, below are some easy steps.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking face fat

The fact that you want to shed those extra pounds is a very good though. But before you begin i just want you to know for a fact that there is nothing like spot reduction. You just can not make the fat disappear from a single spot. The fat loss has to take place from your body as a whole. Start a high intensity interval training i.e in simple words start running; jog for 4 minutes followed by a sprint of 40Ė50 seconds, continue this for 20Ė25 minutes two or three days a week and you will see the effect within two-three weeks. Also you will be required to keep your diet in check. You donít need to starve yourself when in diet but just avoid fatty and high calorie food items and youíll survive through the entire weight loss. Facial fat will be lost through this only. You can indulge yourself into any other HIIT activity. It is entirely your choice, but just remember one thing; DONíT QUIT till you achieve what you crave
Old 11-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking chubby cheeks

you have read lots of articles on face fat or how to get slimmer mug. Its true that those ones are conveying helpful and effective methods to overcome face fat or subcutaneous fat but their is one thing that lots of people do that is they start exercise or other activities but they didn't continue the schedule. so thing is:

follow your schedule daily , whatever happens , but just stuck to your schedule. Never give up.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Goodness gracious I'd just like to add my own personal experience on a somewhat emotional level: Life without coffee would be very sad indeed but then again there are plenty of strong teas and if i may ask, are this teas better than Coffee or is it one and the same thing?

Tags
face fat, weight loss