Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

My summer wouldn't be complete without traveling outside the states and relaxing at our beach house out west.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Registered WAHM

During the summer, I find it enjoyable to work out, run, get in shape, and go boating, fishing, and generally just have fun with my best friends. It always seems as if the summer never lasts long enough though. Does anybody else agree?
Old 11-10-2006, 10:47 PM
WAHM Regular

I love to get some sun during the summer. Also, I love to sleep in, which is something I seldom get to do. I work out, play sports, travel, hang out with my friends, and just enjoy life over the summer.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:44 AM
WAHM Fanatic

[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img] Love to go metal detecting. My husband and I always find things every time we go out. The lakes we have found jewlry and coins and OLD lures. On the beaches, there are so many good finds. Lots of coins and jewlry. Best find was a gold nugget in Reno on a ballpark field near the river. Never a dull time and always fun and relaxing.

Kids love to do this too. My grandson was given his first dedector at age 5, from Radio Shack, not very expensive, and he found an old silver dollar from 1900, in his own back yard in California. And he continues to hunt for fun.Family outings to parks, picnics always is a good time.

Moneylady
Old 11-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Registered WAHM

Iluv going to th beach with the family. We live about 20 mins from Santa Cruz,CA
Old 11-29-2006, 07:55 PM
WAHM Regular

i like to play golf, travel, and go to theme parks like six flags
Old 11-30-2006, 03:47 AM
WAHM Regular

Summer.....mmmh...thing is were I live is summer pretty much all year round. So I guess I'm a bit spoiled. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]So what to do, when the temperatures soar?

Beach, relaxing with a book, camping, hiking, eating outdoors on balmy nights with god freinds and a glass of chilled vino, long walks at sunrise at it gets to hot during the day, cruising with loud music in my car windows down, playing tourist in your own neigbourhood, swimming....these are just a few of my past times.

Monika
Old 11-30-2006, 09:44 AM
WAHM Addict

Ahh...Summer! Well, right now I'd love a summer day. It's getting really cold here. (Illinois)

And we are supposed to be getting some bad weather tonight and tomorrow. We'll see. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]Snow and Ice.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I like to swim and BBQ in the summertime. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Registered WAHM

I am fortunate that I where I live most of the year is summer [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

But I love to have night time picnics with my friends at the

beach, we have food, drinks, music, sea, sand and most

important we have FUN [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Carol
Old 12-04-2006, 12:54 AM
WAHM Regular

waiting for the hottest day so I can go outside in next to nothing and have a story to tell about what I did on the hottest day in Georgia. people watching is a close second for me. people act differently in the summer than any other season.